Strong running 2.0 w/ D-jet; Appearance Group; Minimal Rust; Excellent Driver
Price: - Item location: Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- SubModel: 2.0
- Type: Targa
- Trim: Appearance Group
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 57,850
- VIN: 4732925255
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 2.0 4 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Porsche 914 Appearance GroupOff the road since 2013 and recently gone through to get ready to sell. Owner is selling due to lack of storage space.
- Excellent driver quality 914 powered by a strong-running stock 2.0L with D-jet fuel injection.
- Original L64K paint code - Zambezi Green (has been repainted).
- UNCRACKED ORIGINAL DASH and TARGA BAR PAD!!!
- Black interior in good condition - seats, carpet, back pad.
- Restored Blaupunkt radio with Aux powering JBL speakers behind excellent grilles.
- Nice chrome bumpers with good conditiontop pads andfront bumperettes.
- Solid hell hole with surface rust in battery area.
- ABS rocker covers with raised PORSCHE lettering (not shown but included).
- Sway bars front and rear (rear missing link on one side).
- (5) OEM Fuchs (painted) with aftermarket center caps.
- Rusted jack tubes on both sides but longs are solid.
- Rust along outer door sill area where rocker panel attaches.
- Passenger side rear doughnut area has some rust.
- Under car (floor), hell hole, and trunks are solid with minor surface rust.
- Yeah... unfortunately, this 914 suffers from poor repair of front accident damage. :-( From the outside, only a trained eye will notice anything amiss. But open the front hood and take a look. Ugh...the front bodywork seems to be slightly narrower than it should be. As a result, the hood and headlights are a tight fit. Everything works but things can bind if headlights are up and hood is popped open.
- Needs a battery and alternator.
- Fuel pump wired direct to power.
- Tires are old.
I have described this 914 to the best of my ability but you are encouraged to view in person or have your own PPI done. I am a long-time 914 enthusiast and find this 914 has some standout qualities including very little rust, a strong stock 2.0 w/D-jet, uncracked dash and targa pad, and genuine Fuchs wheels. It would make a great daily driver project.
Sold AS IS with no warranty.
Buyer must arrange to pick up or have shipped.
$500 deposit via Paypal due within 24 hours.