1972 1973 1974 Porsche 1.7L 2.0L RED, WHITE, & BLUE a patriotic collectors dream
Price: US $62,000.00 Item location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Targa
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 93,000
- Color: RED WHITE BLUE
- Engine size: 1.7/ 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Mid size engine
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Porsche 914 Targa
- 1)UP FOR AUCTION AND THE FIRST TIME AND AT THE WISH OF MY LATE FATHER I AM TRYING TO SELLOFF HIS PRIDE AND JOY THE COLLECTION OF 3 914'S..THEY ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION AND SOLID WITH 0 RUST THE THIS 1972 BAHIA RED WITH GEORGIA CLEAR TITLE AND MAINTENANCE DOCUMENTATION OWNERS MANUAL/JACK TOOLS AND SPARE TIRE NEW RUBBER SEALS AND SEAT COVERS TIRES ARE ALMOST NEW . COMES WITH COA FROM PORSCHE WITH ONE RESPRA, ,THE CAR IS ORIGINALLY FROM CALIFORNIA AND THEN COLORADO WHERE THE OWNER DROVE ONLY IN SUMMERTIME NEVER IN SNO, RAIN OR SLEET.. IT IS AN SOLID 8.5 0N SCALE 1 TO 10 .
- 2)1973 IVORY WHITE 1.7 LIKE ITS SISTER COMES WITH STRONG ENGINE FROM WEST COAST WASHINGTON STATE AND SHIFT SMOOTH BETWEEN ALL 5 SPEED NEW TIRES ARE NE, INTERIOR IS NEW RUBBERS AND SEAL ARE NEW GOOD GLASS (RF) SIDES WINDOWS ROLL UP AND DOWN EASY CLUTCH IS FANTASTI, SHIFTIER IS GREAT BRAKES NEED TO BE BLED RADIO ORIGINAL AND IS WORKING..SPEEDO AND ODO WORK FINE..LIGHTS ARE WORKING INCLUDING DASH..8.5 ON SCALE 1 TO 10..
- 3) CREME DE LA CREME THE BEST OF THE BEST BECAUSE IT COMPLETED THE THEME. ALMOST 10
- This 1974 Porsche 914 has undergone a serious, and very very expensive restoration. It was done by a true enthusiast, and has been in the hands of experts such as George Hussey at Automobile Atlanta, who have ensured that the quality of this 914 is second to NONE. As you may know, and probably know if you are looking at this car, the 914 is prone to rust in many areas, especially the battery box, better known as the hell hole, and throughout the suspension points and undercarraige. This car was rust free prior to restoration, and still maintains that integral part of being as good as it is. Normally, you see restorations of this caliber done on 914/6, as they are a far more collectable unit, with cars like this bringing over $100,000 very easily, and on a daily occurence. It is unbelievable to find a 4 cylinder car, that is in this condition. The restoration on this car far, FAR, exceeds the value of the car, and these are the kind of cars you want to buy. Whether this car is purchased for investment reasons, or personal enjoyment, or even a daily driver, this 914 is sure not to disappoint in any area of detail.
- Finished in Alaska Blue Metallic over Black Leatherette, this car looks absolutely stunning. It is a turnkey car that starts every single time, and runs smoother than a new Lexus going down the road. It tracks perfectly straight, has ZERO vibrations or clunkyness, and is quite fast for a 2.0L 914. As you can see in the pictures, we have accumulated two binders FULL of original documentation, receipts, restoration pictures, original manuals and documents, and so much more. You won't find another car this well documented. PERIOD. Go ahead and try. As you can also see in the pictures, the previous owner used this to bring to various Concours' shows, and was rightfully very proud of his creation.
- There is far too much to list about this car, but if you are a serious buyer, we can discuss it more. To photograph every document would take an insurmountable amount of time, therefore I will save the details for the real buyers. If you have been looking for a clean 914, then I can assure you, NONE on the market will come close to this car. Even factory Porsche representatives have noted to me how good this car is.
- These cars are available for immediate delivery, and all documentation and 3 clear titles included . they are available for PPI, inspection, and test drive to serious buyers.
- THERE YOU HAVE IT IS A PERFECT DESCRIPTION FROM HARRIS SNODRASS WHO I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM FOR MY LATE FATHER AT A HIGH PRICE AND I DONT REGRET IT AT ALL AS THIS 1974 IS THE BEST OF THE BEST....
- IT IS A 2 OWNERS CAR GA AND AND KENTUCKY WHERE IT RECEIVED FRAME OFF RESTORATION GLASS AND PANELS OUT RUST FREE WITH PICTURES FROM BEFORE AND AFTER . A KENTUCKY CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE PARTICIPANTCONDITION WITH POWERFUL ENGINE AND A DISTINCTIVE PORSCHE SOUND A 911 LIKE.HAVE BINDERS AND RECEIPTS ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE BOOKS AND MANUAL JACK AND SPARE WITH 5 FORGEDCHROME 6 FUCHS WHEELS AND STUNNINGBREATH TAKING COLOR ALASKA BLUE ..NEW TIRES NEW EVERYTHING.
- Now for the fine print..i described these cars to the best of my knowledge all 3 cars are sold with no warranty i have lots of years of experience in CLASSIC cars and i know these cars and i watched my father how he baby them and took real good care of them..i collect american classic cars and old Mercedes..but DON'T take my word for it please do your homework ask questions ask for pictures ..do what ever you need to do ..i highly recommend inspection by potential buyer or by a third party..assume NOTHING my feedback is flawless and all transaction are 100% positive and stress free and I like to keep it that way..
- This is an investment and you should treat it that way..
- NOTE: THE REST OF MY FAMILY THEY THINK I AM CRAZY TO SELL ALL ..WELL MAYBE I AM AND MAYBE NOT BUT THATIS MY LATE FATHER WISH..IF THEY DON'T SELL I MIGHT LIST THEM SEPERATELY..WITH THE 911 SKY ROCKET PRICES THIS IS THE POOR MAN 911 3 FOR THE PRICE OF ONE