Porsche 911 Turbo 'S' Flachbau Red/Black **37,500 Miles**
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 930
- SubModel: 911 Turbo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 911 Turbo Slantnose - Original Condition!
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 37,460
- VIN: WP0JB0938JS050193
- Color: Guards Red
- Engine size: 3.3L Turbo H6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Heated Seats, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black w/ Burg. Piping
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Common Sense
- Options: M505 Flatnose, 40% LSD, Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Porsche 930 911 Turbo Slantnose - Original Condition!
Symbolic International is please to present this excellent preservation example 1988 930 Turbo 'S' with less than 37,500 original and accident-free miles.
It is completely original down to its correct Blaupunkt Reno SQR 46 radio (which will be re-installed before you take delivery).
This particular example was purchased new from the now closed Porsche dealership in West Covina on June 7, 1988. It stayed with its first owner (4 years) in Southern California until its 2nd owner in Phoenix, AZ purchased it in early 1992 with approximately 14,000 miles on it. It was kept in Phoenix until early 1995 when it was sold to its 3rd owner in the Fair Lawn, NJ area where it stayed until around 2005 when its 4th owner brought it to the West Palm Beach, FL area where it resided until we purchased it and brought it to sunny San Diego, CA.
- 4-owner 930
- Recipient of The Peoples Choice Award at the the PCA Concours Event at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami, FL on November 13, 2011
- 1 Of Only 148 "Flachbau's" (code: M505) Sent To The U.S. In 1988
- "Guards Red" (code: G1 or L80K) with Black Leather and Burgundy Piped Interior (code: LN)
- Black Seat Belts (date coded 9-6-1988)
- 3.3L H6 Engine Producing 282 Horsepower
- 4-speed (code: 930/36) Transmission w/ 40% LSD
- Blaupunkt Reno SQR 46 Cassette Radio
- Heated 'Sport' Seats
- Electric Sunroof
- Staggered Fuchs Wheels
- New Bridgestone RE-11 Tires
- Original Spare Tire
- Original Tool Kit
- Factory Air Compressor
If you are looking for a superb M505 Coupe, this is it.