1957 Porsche Speedster Replica, The Best of the Best, Lots of Upgrades, WOW!
Price: US $37,000.00 Item location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 356
- Type: Convertible
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 118370617
- Color: Seal Grey
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Porsche 356Vehicle Overview
View on YouTube
All of our Speedster replicas are made with the best of the best and have the optimal 1900cc engines (most out there today have the basic 1600cc engine). This is your chance to own a truly one of a kind classic that is not only a blast to drive but it's also a pleasure to look at. There is no other car out there that gives you this much styling for the money. In addition to being an absolute blast to drive these are also super reliable with the proven VW drive train. These are also very inexpensive to maintain unlike many old cars out there today. To put it simply, if you are considering a classic car these are the ones to have, you get the classic styling with the new car reliability and maintenance cost of a VW. These cars cannot be beat.
This cars Specifications
- Porsche Seal Grey
- Vintage brown interior with grey carpeting
- Heated seats
- New 1914cc engine with counter weighted crank and balanced, with Kardon carbs, CB Magna spark ignition, about 110 HP
- 3:88 Freeway Flyer transmission
- Vintage 190 aluminum 5x20mm wheels
- 185/65/15 tires
- Bumper guards
- Fog Lamps
- Mesh headlight grills
- Carpeted trunk area
- Vintage radio
- Porsche badging
- Vintage ADAC German auto club badge
- This Speedster sits on a custom built, jig welded, 2x4 inch 11-gauge steel frame. An original VW pan is restored, shortened and welded to the new steel skeleton. The rigid new structure retains the original VW pan design and integrates the largest frame possible. All of our custom built speedsters easily pass the "jack test". In addition, the steering wheel is offset slightly, just as an original speedster.
While some manufacturers will lead the customer to believe the use of a VW pan is inferior, it's hard to argue with some facts.
1) Volkswagen produced over 21,000,000 cars using the pan design.
- Engines will require a valve adjustment and tune-up every 3000 miles. This is a simple process and can be done by any foreign auto mechanic. VW produced over 29 million air-cooled engines, so finding parts and service is never a problem.
- These have a VW title. The year reflects the manufactured year of the original donor pan.
View on YouTube