RARE CLASSIC 1986 PORSCHE 944! 99.9% RUST-FREE CALIFORNIA 5 SPEED! NO RESERVE!!
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 944
- Type: COUPE
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 170,211
- VIN: WP0AA0949GN452727
- Color: GRANITROT METALLIC
- Engine size: 2.5 LITER
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: GASOLINE
- Transmission: 5 SPEED MANUAL
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Interior color: BLACK
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Porsche 944
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this beautiful classic 1986 Porsche 944 coupe!
Finished in "Granitrot" wine metallic over black leather interior, this 99.9% rust-free always California car has been driven just over 170,000 miles on its recently-stopped six-digit odometer. It sports a great running inline four cylinder engine mated to the factory 5 speed manual transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes. Features include removeble electric top, a/c, electric windows, electric leather seating, "phone dial" alloy wheels with excellent rubber, am/fm/cassette stereo and more. It is being sold with clean and clear title and accident-free Carfax report.
Offered here on ebay.....this is a fabulous find........for less than the price of the sales tax alone on a new base Boxster!
PLEASE NOTE: As shown in the teaser photos here, I ALSO have a 1985 944 with Renegade Corvette LT1 conversion, 1971 914 5 speed Chalon and a 2009 Cayenne twin turbo! Package deal on two or more!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1986 is in good 99.9% rust-free condition overall. The paint has a nice lustrous gleam along witha fair share ofvarious nicks and small scratches and repainted areas one would expect of a thirty three year-old vehicle.
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this non-smoker 1986 Porsche is in good to very good original condition overall with cold air conditioning and all other lights, gages and controls working as they should.Imperfections inside the car include some light dash cracks, a small split on the passenger seat back along with general wear.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This '86 944 starts easily with superb running engine and excellent shifting transmission, solid and secure braking, buttery smooth steering and splendid tossable and balanced handling. There is a minor shimmy at certain highway speed.This is still one smooth highway cruiser that gobbles up miles on a sunny afternoon!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1986 Porscheis being sold with clear and clean California title, and will be smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.