1989 Porsche Speedster built on a 1987 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet, OEM parts.
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: Carrera updated to 911R look
- Type: Cabriolet
- Trim: Red
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 123,000
- VIN: WP0EB0910HS171505
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Porsche 911 Red
Wicked Motor Works, has built some of the most stunning custom Porsche's in the world, which have been featured on the covers on major international auto magazines. We also, build custom classic Porsche's, here is an example. We took a 1987 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet, and converted into a 1989 Porsche Speedster. Porsche only madeÂ 69 speedster cars with the Turbo spoiler wing, and we modeled this conversion after the very limited 69 Speedsters with the Turbo wing. Featuring Porsche guards red exterior finish, and black hide interior.Â The vehicle has it's original 3.2L motronic air cooled engine, with a 5-speed transmission, which run and shift excellent. The Speedster conversion consists of, original OEM Factory speedster windshield frame, windshield glass, windshield seal rubber, sun visors, rear view mirror, original OEM Factory speedster convertible top, with clear rear window plastic. Original OEM Factory speedster clam shell hump, top cover, with factory latching hardware. Original OEM Factory speedster door glass, with original OEM Factory speedster door glass seals. The ultra rare and impossible to find, original OEM Factory speedster parts on this car alone, without the car, sells for $60K if you can find them. We were the only company that had the last few OEM factory speedster parts, and we have sold them all. The last set we had, we used on this build, so this is your last and only chance to own a 1989 Speedster look car, without spending a quarter of a million dollars. Do not miss it, you will regret it later. This is a car that you can actually drive and enjoy, and not be afraid to use it and put miles on it. It's a great classic, everyday driver. The car is in excellent shape, the paint is bright and lush, the wheels and tires are in great shape, the drivetrain is in excellent shape, the engine, runs fast and hard, the trans shifts nice and smooth in each gear. The interior is black leather, and in good original shape, all the OEM speedster parts are in good original shape, even the Speedster rear dual glove and luggage compartment is there. The front trunk is nice and clean with spare tire and tools. This vehicle is an excellent buy.
1989 Porsche Speedster conversion, built on a 1987 Porsche 911 Cabriolet
|exterior color:||Guards Red|
|interior color:||Black Leather|
|number of cylinders:||6|
|body type:||Cabriolet Roadster|
eBay Auction Terms: - Preparing our eBay auctions is very time consuming and it takes great effort, so please grant us the respect of unequivocally honoring your bid once you have placed a bid. If you have even the slightest doubt about following through on your bid, please by all means DO NOT BID. Thank you.
- A Internet auction sale, as in any live auction sale, is a final sale. You must perform your inspections and ask your questions before placing your bid, because once you place your bid, you are legally bound to honor it, once you win an auction the gavel hits the puck, and you own the item, that's all there is to it. You would not take an item back to a live auction and ask for a warranty or a refund and a Internet auction is exactly the same way. Our auctions are not invitations to only view or make offers, they are final auction sales.
- We welcome detailed inspections of all the cars we offer for sale, so please take advantage of this since the burden of pre-purchase inspection is on the buyer. There are absolutely no inspections allowed "After" placing a bid. Emailed questions may be asked but ONLY PRIOR to placing a bid not after placing a bid. The reason for this is so a buyer has all of his / her pertinent questions answered before making the decision to place a bid. And the seller is not stuck with a retraction after loosing days of auction time and other possible bidders.
- Most of the cars we sell are preowned used cars and they will never be like a brand new car with everything in new or working condition. Cars after a number of years have wear and tear, some more then others. And cars over 10 or 20 years old are not going to be as user friendly and have all the modern amenities we are use to in the quality we are use to as are newer more recent models we drive today. Sports cars are more ruff around the edges then are luxury cars, meaning the ride is stiffer, the comfort is sacrificed for Looks and speed, thus keep this in mind. When comparing cars, always compare cars of like years, models, features and mileage. This way you will get a good idea of what to expect and there will be no surprises. We make great effort to describe the condition of our cars but unless we take it completely apart we cannot see every defect it may have, thus the burden is on the buyer for presale inspections.
- All of our used cars are sold AS-IS with no Express or Implied warranties of any kind. We cannot know if a car has "ever" been in an accident or ever had major mechanical issues unless we have owned the car it's entire life and sellers who tell you otherwise are not being completely truthful. All sales are absolutely final with no refunds. If you do not agree with these terms and condition then absolutely do not place a bid. Because once you place a bid, win an auction or make an offline deal with us, you are agreeing to be bound by the mirrored terms and conditions of our auctions herein.
- BIDDERS, we have heard it all: "Someone got my password and bid without me knowing, I bid the wrong amount, I hit buy it now by mistake, my kid bid by accident, trust me if you can think it up we have heard it. So it's very simple, bidding is a 3 step process and there is no way you can do it on accident all 3 times, so if you do win any of our auctions and you give us any of the above excuses or make up another one, you are agreeing for us to sue you in the state of California under the Uniform Commercial Code of Breach of Contract of a Volume Seller. By bidding on our auctions, you are also agreeing to pay for all of our Legal Fees, court cost, investigative costs, travel and hotel expenses, when the court finds you guilty for Breach of Contact under the UCC. And we are so sick of you bidders that just bid and come up with your creative excuses that we are going to sue each and every one of you and go after your bank account, cars, property, paycheck liens anything we can get our hands on and we will attach interest as well. So, if you don't have the money to buy our cars or don't have the intention to buy our cars DO NOT BID!!
By bidding and or winning an ebay auction and or by purchasing one of our cars on eBay or by making an offline agreement with us either by phone or by email to purchase or purchasing one of our cars, you are unequivocally agreeing for the State of CA to have jurisdiction over any and all legal claims, either by the seller or buy the purchaser. And by bidding and or winning an ebay auction and or by purchasing one of our cars on eBay or by making an offline agreement with us either by phone or by email to purchase or purchasing one of our cars, you are unequivocally agreeing to pay for any and all of our Legal and out of pocket expenses if you fail to prove and prevail your claim in court. If you do not agree to the mirrored terms herein then do not purchase or negotiate to purchase a vehicle from us, herein Wicked Motor Works. This aforementioned agreement is the only binding agreement in the negotiation or sale or purchase of a vehicle from Wicked Motor Works, any and all promises, agreement or claims, weather made orally via telephone or in writing through email or in document form is invalid, null and void with regard to Jurisdiction and Legal fees.