1987 Porsche 944 S 944S 16V DOHC non turbo NO RESERVE!
Price: US $3,200.00 Item location: Jasper, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 944
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 944S
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 133,924
- VIN: WP0AA0942HN452117
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.5 L DOHC
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Porsche 944Auction is for a 1987 Porsche 944S. Car is in great mechanical condition & has proven to be very trustworthy. The odometer is stuck at 133,924 Pros:
- Rare 16V DOHC engine produced for '87-'89 year models. "S"
- Power windows, unroof work as they should.
- Strong cylinder compression.
- Shifts and handles as it should, trong clutch movement.
- Matching staggered Rikken tires with 80% tread remaining.
- Nice interior with less than normal wear.
- Timing belt & water pump change completed & documented 2011.
- Exhaust is quiet & complete.
- Upgraded Alpine stereo with input plug receptacle. Updated Sony speakers in doors.
- Paint has faded on hood and roof & small scratches all over.
- Previous owner had a small fender-bender in driver’s rear quarter which will need to be repaired.
- Brake pad sensor light is on due to loose sensor at rear drivers brake cylinder.
- A/C does not blow cold.
- The odometer is stuck at 133,924. Based on previous owners estimation and prior years documented usage, e guess actual around 175,XXX miles.
This 944 is for sale locally & the ad may be deleted at any time if local sale is made.
I will donate 10% of the sales price to my local Civil Air Patrol Squadron for use for cadet programs as well as emergency services and aircrew training.
Bid with confidence. This is my personal car. I'm only selling to fund restoration of a '91 944 cabriolet project. 100% Feedback seller.