1973 Porsche 914 Base 2.0L
Price: - Item location: Santa Paula, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 83,000
- Color: Marathon Blue, original color
- Engine size: 2.0L 1970CC 120Cu. In. H4 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 speed, Quaife LSD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Porsche 914Very nice California car that was used mainly as a weekend driver.
Came out of a recent seven year storage with a complete fuel system cleaning including a tank clean and injectors cleaned and flow tested, ew battery, rake service and tune up. Needs nothing but a new home.
• Front Weltmeister swaybar with adjustable drop arms. OE rear swaybar
• 21mm hollow front torsion bars
• 145lbs rear springs • Koni sport shocks
• Rear shock tower brace
• 911 M front struts and brakes
• Turbo tie rods
• Mint OE 911 16X6 & 16X7 Fuchs with Bridgestone RE71s
• Quaife LSD • Getty/911 dash
• Recaro Fittipaldi steering wheel
• Recaro seats
• Schroth harnesses with a harness bar
• Blaupunkt Berlin stereo
• Lightened GT engine cover. (will trade out for a stock one if one wants)
• Custom one off stainless Borla muffler system with stainless steel heat exchangers.
• No rust, ever wrecked and always garaged.
• Autocross ready, andles like a slot car.
• Recently rebuilt engine with Euro-spec pistons. (not sure of the actual mileage on engine but it runs and pulls very strong)
• Shifts perfect . . . even in first.
One could purchase a lesser 914 for less but they would end up paying way more in the long run to get one as nice as this. I encourage a look and test drive to see how nice this car is.