RARE COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC 1984 PORSCHE 928 V8 COUPE 99.9% RUST-FREE 80K MILES!
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- Trim: 928
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 80,100
- VIN: WP0JB0928ES861005
- Engine size: 4.5 LITER V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Porsche 928 928
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this collectible classic 1984 Porsche coupe!
Finished in Platinum metallic over chocolate brown leather interior, this 33 year-old classic Porsche shows just over 80,000 miles on its working six-digit odometer. It features a superb running 227 horsepower 4.5 liter V8 engine mated to a four speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes. This beautiful vintage Porsche is similar to the car featured in the Risky business and Scarface films as well as several other lesser-known flicks. Other amenities include factory original color-coded 16" alloy wheels with good rubber, electric windows and sunroof, electric leather seats, cruise control, cd stereo and tilting and telescoping steering column pod. It is being sold with clean and clear California title in my name, three factory keys and current California registration. This is a great find for the cost of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly depreciating Panamera!
PLEASE NOTE: As shown in the "teaser" photos, I ALSO have a Renegade LT! Corvette-equipped 1985 Porsche 944 5 speed. Package deal on the pair?
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this classic Porsche is in very good to excellent 99.9% rust-free condition with a nice overall shine to the overall paint finish. MinorImperfections include one isolated corrosion spot on the gas filler door along with various minor nicks, scratches, fading and curb rash on the alloy wheels.
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this classic 928 is in good to very good original condition overall with supportive bucket seats, upgraded steering wheel and cd stereo, all gauges in excellent working order. Weak points inside the car include missing rear speakers and spare tire, faded rear hatch carpet, inop sunroof and a/c not currently blowing cold along with some general wear and tear. Overall this is one very cool classic German cockpit!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1984 starts easily with virtually flawless running V8 engine with excellent shifting transmission, solid and secure braking, tight Porsche steering and super solid suspension and balanced handling. This is one fabulous road highway cruiser that gobbles up miles! To make the driving experience more enjoyable I would recommend a new set of rubber to replace the slightly flat-spotted current rubber as the car was sitting in storage for the past several years.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1984 PORSCHEis being sold with clear and clean California title in my name and was recently smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.