1990 Porsche 944 S2 Convertible 2-Door 3.0L Rare Fully Serviced NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 944
- SubModel: S2 Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: S2 Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 103,010
- VIN: wp0cb2941ln481280
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 3.0L 2983CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Porsche 944 S2 Convertible
ONLY BID IF SERIOUS, had two buyers already one who just didnt answer and the other decided he wanted a different car. I have too many cars now and you can see it when you pick up the car so NO RESERVE BE SERIOUS
BEST VALUE FOR QUALITY 944S2 AROUND TURN KEY Anyone who is lookiong at this car should know what it is. Its a rare 944 not a dime a dozen. Very few built and the money is in the rag top rather than hard top. Its NA so there is no mess with the turbo maintenance just a Engineering Feat of 3 liter 4 cyl. This is why your looking at this car.
I will get into the details of this car so you can bid with confidence.
I will say first what everyone who knows this car should ask Maintenance. It was all done all of it. here is a list
- All Belts serpentine, iming, ATERPUMP AND CHAIN GUIDE PADS all in the last 2500 miles. even the pads that go bad internally all done in a porsche shop in queens (porschespokenhere) look it up.
- Air conditioner was Converted in the last 2500 miles andYES the compressors work but currently air is warm might be a leak.
- manual top was replaced a few years ago and due to the motor breaking was converted to manual. quick and easy opening and closing. tool will come with car so there is no worries about it, t was already done.
- all fluids have been changed and look in the bay all porsche and mahle parts and filters (only stuck with the best)
- all electronics work including the electric seats windows all of it work perfectly, eadlights are smooth and perfect operation.
- 2 year old tires buthave 90 percent tread left and on porsche cup wheels (original wheels will be included) so two sets in total.
- interior has been always cleaned and stored carefully all original carpets and seats and a PERFECT DASH no cracks. also the convertible top window is not hazy at all perfect no stains nothing just usual wear of use.
- all mechanicals including clutch and trans fluid has been replaced.
- Honestly9/10 it hasoriginal paint, he top is great no holes a few years old just wear areas from use.
- bumpers are great no real pitting nothing like that
- all lights work front and back there is only one issue the fog light on the passenger side has a crack.fully usable and only on the outside lense.
- body is straight and true there was an incedent years ago and on the right side there is a crease on the bottom near the rear wheel but its something that a dent guy could take car of. Besides that there is nicks here and there but the car has been well driven and well taken care of.
- 9/10 the interior is amazing except for a small threading on the driver seat from getting in and out ( can be repaired overall seat is perfect. and the passenger seat needs a little conditioning on theseat itself not the back. Its all in the pics. Rear seats look brand new becouse it was barely used but extreamly maintained, he seatsin the front are well maintained they were just used.
- carpets are immaculate original and perfect. includes all the carpets and the boot for the top is perfect and comes with the car. not a scratch on it.
- Dash 10/10 looks brand new everything onthe dash is perfect no cracks or wear whatsoever.
- door panels are perfect as seen in the pics all the buttons work all the switches are present and fully work.
- This car is power everything and it works all of it, he alarm system is factory its perfect.the only thing that was changed is the top was converted to a manual top, nd there is a period correct tape player.
- There is one flaw that could easily be fixed is the keys. car comes with one original key and one not original to this car key. the main key that controls the trunkand ignition only opens the passenger door. so to use the alarm and unalarm keey must be turned in passenger door first. This can easily work better by switching the locking mechanisms in the door butI never bothered from when we got the car a few years ago. the extra key opens the driver door but is not used. All is included but i just want to make sure it is known. All the electronics work in regards to the locks and alarms..
Overall the car is a catch. in teh last few years its just been maintained and barely driven. Me and my family planned on using this as a cruiser and to keep it as an investment becouse its rising like crazy but now there is no room. Its been garaged from day one but starting last month i picked up a new car and dont have any room. the car desearves an investor and someone that will appreciate the car and enjoy it.