1991 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Convertible 2-Door 3.6L
Price: US $34,000.00 Item location: Fresno, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: 964 C4
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Carrera 4 Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 96,500
- VIN: WP0CB2962MS461821
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3.6L 3606CC H6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: White
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Porsche 911 964 C4I believe I am the 4th owner. Clean carfax. I absolutely love this car and I find myself driving it more than my other P-cars when I'm able.
- new fuel pump (randomly went out at 94k miles while out of town vacationing with the car... made for a long day)
- CUP I Wheels. Completely refinished (sanding and Porsche paint code for these wheels so identical match. $800 in paint work alone) The previous owner had a 91 Turbo which these wheels came from. The centers were painted yellow from Porsche. That is the only reason why I refinished them otherwise I wouldn't have had to do anything as they were in great shape.
- Buffed and wheeled original paint to bring back the luster. It turned out amazing.
- Entire new leather interior in white on all 4 seats. This was not cheap... The door cards and other items looked great so no need to do anything. I still have the original leather than came off the front seats so you can see what they looked like if you want. They were worn and cracked but not totaled... I just wanted a new look. The new leather is a softer leather than before and the most expensive option and looks identical to the factory seats which is key.
- front hood shocks were replaced
Everything works well and it drives great. The only thing that I know of that could be replaced are the front drop links (993 or 964 links will fit). The dust cover has worn away so you can see the joint. It feels fine so it may still be good but it hasn't been a priority so I haven't messed around with it. There are dust cover kits if the joint is still good but I haven't purchased anything as this isn't a daily driver and I only drive in dry conditions.
Here are some pics. I am happy to take more of anything you would like to see that I haven't so message me with your contact info and I will help you out. I will also provide my contact information that way as well.