1976 Porsche 911 Carrera
Price: - Item location: Evansville, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 55,619
- VIN: 9116307291
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Porsche 9111976 Porsche 911 Carrera
This 911 Carrera was originally purchased in Germany. The car was then transported from Germany to New York. From there, the then owner began the repairs to restore the car. From there, there have been a number of other restorations to make it the high-quality vehicle it is today.
Engine - This car has a 3.0 liter engine with CIS Fuel Injection.
Paint and Body - A+R Auto Body or BPT, CT. Finished in Dupont base coat/clear coat guards red. The body was completely disassembled and reassembled during restoration. Carrera flares and whale tail from RSR spoiler.
Interior - J&J Tops and Upholstery. Black sports seats with red inlay and piping. Black door panels with red stitching. Matching red-stitched leather steering wheel and shift knob. New headliner and custom white face gauge inserts. Clarion CD with Alpine 6" door speakers.
At 35,000 miles:
Engine - 3.0 displacement. Updated Carrera chain tensioners, turbo valve covers, oversize cams, studs and rods, K&N Filter, and more.
Transmission - New Sach's clutch, press please and bearing
Wheels - 7" and 8" Black Fuch's with polished lips and hand painted Porsche Crests by Wheelcraft.
Exhaust - Stainless Steel SSI with Bursch Exhaust. Pertronix IGN, Bosch race coil, braided IGN, wires, cap, rotor, new battery, starter, alternator, regulator, blade fan, engine sound pad, decals, detailed engine comp.
Brake System - All steel lines, stainless brake hoses, master cycle, four rebuilt calipers, Porsche brake pads in both the front and back
D-Patrick Motoplex200 N. Green River RoadEvansville, Indiana 47715Contact George Wright at (812) 473-6506
Terms and Conditions
Bidding and Purchase
- All sales are final.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you are not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.
- D-Patrick Motoplex reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:
- If you place a big before the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so with one hour after placing the bid.
Funds and Financing
- Buyers Inspection: D-Patrick has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. D-Patrick welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is".
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for the vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicle titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases, there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for the to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks, we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping and Delivery
- D-Patrick will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes. No refunds.
- Successful high bidder MUST contact George Wright at (812) 473-6506 or by email at email@example.com withing 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax a copy of their state issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.