1987 PORSCHE 911 SUPERCAHRGED
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 88,950
- VIN: WP0AB0915HS121391
- Color: RED
- Engine size: 6CYL 3.4L SUPERCHARGER
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLACK
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Porsche 911
This is anamazing1987 Porsche 911. It is very hard to find a supercharger in this condition. Drives much better than a regular Turbo. You have all the power will low rpm.Everythingon the car wasprofessionallydone and in perfect running condition.
Over $80K invested on the car and too much to list. All work done by Paul Schwartz at Cyntex Motorsports
Some details done on the car:
- 3.4 Liter with 4000 miles since rebuilt.
- Transmission Rebuilt at the same time of the engine with Quifedifferential. New clutch and Flywheel
- Custom intercooler fuel rails
- Fabspeed header and exhaust
- 12 point full cage welded to strut towers
- Sparco seat belts and steering wheel
- Alpine radio with JL amps andspeakers
- 17" Fikse wheels with brand new Nitto NT01 Tires. Rear 315/35ZR17 and front 255/40ZR17
- Red Brembo Brakes
- 964 Bumpers and side skirts with 11" Steel wide body
- All gauges rebuild and calibrated by VDO
- Koni Suspension Torsions bars and sway bars.