PORSCHE 911 MIAMI BLUE TURBO WIDE BODY LIGHTWEIGHT HOT ROD 3.3L 911SC TRACK CAR
Price: - Item location: Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 911SC
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 106,500
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: MIAMI BLUE
- Engine size: 3.3L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Porsche 911 911SCPLEASE SEE VIDEOS BELOW!!!!!
Wepurchased this car in November of 2015. Its a 1982 ROW (rest of world/euro) 911SC. When we purchased it, the car was a Grand prix white 930 Turbo clone down to the Turbo badging on the rear of the car. We wanted a solid car with good parts (to sell)and a new engine so that we could create a lightweight wide body track/street/show hot rod! This car fit the bill as it had the motor rebuilt to a 3.3L short stroke by EBS Racingin August of 2011at 101,634 miles on the chassis. The car now has just over 106,8XX miles. So the motor was rebuilt just under 6 years ago but has not covered much mileage. Its the only air cooled 911 I have owned that does not drip a drop of oil (I know the key word is yet). But for now the motor is sealed tight!I have owned 5 air cooled 911 cars including a 87 930 Turbo 505 slant nose, 95 993 Carrera, and 3 911SC cars including this car. I'm the guy who buys them, tricks them out with the best parts, enjoys them for a bitand sells them.
I received this car 12/13/2015 and began to strip it down the very next day. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the car and wasted no time doing it. Once I had all theparts off the car and stripped basically to the shell, I sent it out to Jason Hiler at Heritage Motorcar Restorations. Jason has built many concourse winning magazine covered 356 and 911 builds. He is verywell known in the 356 restoration world. The car stayed with him for 15 months @ $95 an hourand we just got it back on 3/29/17. So under 2 months ago. I have put 1200 miles on the car since getting it back.
So what's been done to the car???? Rather than explain everything, I will include my build link from Pelican Parts in the description of the youtube video. That shows part for part everything that has been done and used on this car.
But the basics are this:
* 1982 911SC Euro vin # WP0ZZZ91ZCS101235.
Receipts in hand for all parts and labor.
Engine and Tranny
* Fresh rebuild on euro 3.0L to 3.3L Short stroke engine with 40MM PMO carbs, 100MM JE pistons, 100MM LN cylinders, Mod S cams,MSD ignition, Georges European headers and M&K 2 in 2 out sport muffler w/black ceramic coated tips. Fresh Brad Penn racing oil w/K&N filter.
* 915 tranny with 1st,2nd, and 3rd syncros replaced. 4th and 5th were good to go.
* Sachs sport clutch (previous owner)
* WEVO classic short shift kit with billet handle.
* WEVO precision shift joint.
* WEVO sport blue cushion engine and tranny mounts.
* SWEPCO 201 tranny fluid.
* Also has the stainless Rennline engine carrier.
* Elephant Racing oil cooling kit including finned oil lines,new thermostatand Setrab front bumper mounted oil cooler with welded in duct behind cooler for better air flow.
* Turbo wide body using all steal including OEM Porsche Turbo front fenders. The previous owner had therear flares/quarters lap welded (the wrong way). Sowe just had them cut off and redone correctly (butt welded). Lots of labor!
* Sunroof deleted andfilled using the factory metal sunroof panel.
* Painted thecar glass out innew 991 colorMiami Blue or M5C paint code. We used OEM PorscheGlasurit paint products.
* All rubber seals on the car replaced (I MEAN EVERYTHING)fromthe local Porsche dealership(not aftermarket junk from China).
* We used fiberglass body panels where possible to keepthe weight down. This includes thefront bumper, rear bumper, front hood, ducktail and tail light housings with new euro lenses.
* The mirrors are non powered 993 aero mirrors.
* All glass original OEM Porsche/Sekurit except the windshield.
*Rear "reflector" strip is brand new OEM from the Porsche dealership.
* New aftermarket custom silver hood crest and gasket.
* New aftermarket anodized black aluminum engine grille with custom 3.3 billet badging.
* Rennline tow hooks front and rear.
* Lightweightblack plush carpets from Appbiz
* Lightweight RS door panels w/red leather pull straps from Appbiz.
* Corbeau FX1 racing seats
* Custom stitched hounds tooth Corbeau cushions (also comes with an extra set ofbrand new standard black cushions).
* Corbeau 5 point 3"harness belts with Camlock system.
* Halon filled 2.5lb. chrome fire extinguisher from OG Racingmounted between seatson custom mount.
* Custom welded in roll bar painted to match exterior of car in Miami Blue.
* MOMO Prototipo steering wheel with Rennline quick release mechanism.
* Rennline brushed billet interior pieces including floor boards, pedals,shift linkage cover, E-brake handle, and door lock knobs.
* Bronze pedal bushings (previous owner)
* Brand new OEM non sun roof vinyl headliner.
* Roof mounted early early911 chrome mirror (replica).
* Hard wired Valentine One radar mounted next to rear view mirror.
* Custom made Vin sticker recreation imported from Poland (NLA from Porsche).
* Custom delete panels for A/C and radio locations.
* RADIO and A/C deleted
* Headlights upgraded to Xenon with ballasts from Flat 6 illumination.
* Battery is a lightweight 3.6 lb. Lithium ion battery from battery tender and comes with charger.
* LED light upgrade on allgauges in gauge cluster.
* Power windows
* Lowered to euro spec and aligned.
* Bilstein Sport shocks front and rear.
* Bump/steer kit
*Rear WEVO sway bar mounts welded in with new OEM bushings.
* Has brand new wheel bearings front and rear.
* New OEM Porsche Turbo tie rod kit.
* Mitch Leland steering column support bushing (self lubricating nylon bushing)
* 17" Fikse "ZF" FUCH3 pc. forged wheels all black in 17x9 fronts and 17x11 rears.
* Continental Extreme Contact DW tires in sizes 245/40/17 fronts and 285/40/17 rears.
* Tredwear tire lettering kit.
* Brakes are standard SC calipers withnew Pagid RS orange pads.
* New Zimmerman Sport cross drilled rotors front and rear.
* Goodride G-Stop stainless steel brake lines at all 4 corners.
* Fresh ATE type 200 racing brake fluid.
I am skipping allot but please see the build thread so you can see the parts and build for yourself! Again all work and parts have been purchased and completed within the past 15 months. The car has only been back on the road for 2 months and 1200 miles. I have a clear title in hand. The car is located in St Petersburg, Florida. I will assist in any way I can with shipping. I would like to be paid by bank wire in full within 3-5 days after the close of the auction. Any questions just ask! Please look at the videos and read the build thread, everything is there!