1957 Porsche 356 Speedster Replica Brand New Build w/ Highest Quality Available!
Price: - Item location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 356
- SubModel: All of our Speedsters are new and highest quality
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: All of our Speedsters are new and highest quality
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 117598497
- Color: Polo Red
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Porsche 356 All of our Speedsters are new and highest qualityVehicle Overview
Speedster Replica All of our Speedster replicas are made with the best of the best and have the optimal 1900cc engines (most out there today have the basic 1600cc engine). This is your chance to own a truly one of a kind classic that is not only a blast to drive but it's also a pleasure to look at. There is no other car out there that gives you this much styling for the money. In addition to being an absolute blast to drive these are also super reliable with the proven VW drive train. These are also very inexpensive to maintain unlike many old cars out there today. To put it simply, if you are considering a classic car these are the ones to have, you get the classic styling with the new car reliability and maintenance cost of a VW. These cars cannot be beat.
What type of fame is used?
- The speedster replica was born in the 1970's. Early manufacturers used a shortened VW pan and did not adequately reinforce the body. This led to the infamous "jack test". If one were to lift the car with a jack, due to the body flex, the car doors would no longer close properly. Vintage Speedsters engineered a new type of structure starting with our first speedster produced in 1988.
Vintage Speedsters uses a custom built, jig welded, 2x4 inch 11-gauge steel frame. An original VW pan is restored, shortened and welded to the new steel skeleton. The rigid new structure retains the original VW pan design and integrates the largest frame possible. All of our custom built speedsters easily pass the "jack test". In addition, the steering wheel is offset slightly, just as an original speedster.
While some manufacturers will lead the customer to believe the use of a VW pan is inferior, it's hard to argue with some facts.
1) Volkswagen produced over 21,000,000 cars using the pan design.
2) Vintage Speedsters hand built over 3000 speedsters as of 2013.
3) We build more than 90% of the speedsters being sold today.
- Vintage Speedsters was established in 1987 and as of now we hand built well over 3000 Speedsters.
- Vintage Speedsters use VW air-cooled engines. Stock engines will require a valve adjustment and tune-up every 3000 miles. This is a simple process and can be done by any foreign auto mechanic. VW produced over 29 million air-cooled engines, so finding parts and service is never a problem.
Gasoline Octane: 91
Oil Weight: 30W
- They receive a VW title. The year reflects the manufactured year of the original donor pan.
- Smog is by the year of the chassis, in CA. 1976 and earlier are exempt.
A majority our business is with clients that are out of state and satisfaction is essential. The condition of each of our vehicles is guaranteed and put in writing. Buy with confidence knowing you're getting a vehicle we are going to stand behind! All of our cars are kept indoors and shown by appointment only. To view a complete list of inventory and additional photos please visit our website. Please contact Mark Hubbard @ 480-318-2277 for more information.