RARE CLASSIC 1988 PORSCHE 928 S4! ALL ORIGINAL 310 HORSE 32 VALVE V8 86K MILES!
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- Trim: 928 S4
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 86,400
- VIN: WP0JB0922JS861382
- Engine size: 5.0 LITER V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Porsche 928 928 S4
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1988 Porsche 928 S4 coupe!
Finished in original color Venetian blueover bone leatherthis 99.99% rust-free all original S4 sports a strong running 32 valve 310 horsepower 5.0 liter V8 enginemated to the 4 speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes. This 928 has been driven just over 86,300 documented California miles since new. It feautrues original alloy wheels rear wing, heated electric leather seats, electric windows and sunroof and a/c. It is being sold with clear and clean California title. Please note: I have two other 928s....a 1983 5 speed and a 1986 928s that is a parts car or fixxer upper. I will entertain package deal offers on two or all three.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in FAIR TO GOOD99.99% RUST-FREE DRY AND CLEAN ORIGINAL CONDITION THROUGHOUT! The paint finish sports a good overall shine witha fair amount of clearcoat fading on the hood, roof and rear deck. The two rear tires need replacement the front spoiler lip is a bit beat up and there are expected nicks, scratches and other cosmetic blemishes on this very original specimen.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this classic Porsche is in FAIR TO GOOD VERY ORIGINALconditionoverall! The windows, sunroof, odometer, horn, blinkers and other gauges work well. The dash is cracked, the trim pieces show some wear and de-lamination, the center console is loose, cracked and missing the stereo. I do have the correct small spare tire for the car.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1987 Porsche starts easily though needs a few vacuum lines to make it idle better when not fully warmed up. The engine runs VERY strong with good acceleration and solid shifting transmission and good braking. The steering feel and cornering are excellent. This is one very satisfying car to drivewith beautiful exhaust note. PLEASE NOTE: The radiator is leaking and needs to be replaced before any long drives.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1988 Porscheis being sold with clear and clear title. The registration is expired BUT on non-operational status with no additional fees for California buyers. IT WILL BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.