1990 Porsche 928 S4, collector owned, maintenance records, California garaged
Price: US $7,300.00 Item location: La Jolla, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: S4 Coupe
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 121,481
- VIN: WP0JB2924LS860443
- Engine size: V8
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Porsche 928 S4 CoupeExceedingly well kept. All original, absolutely dent and door ding free, featuring factory original paint. Original factory interior.
4 owner car with good interesting history of ownership:
- 1st owner registered 04/08/1991.
- 2nd owner registered on 12/06/2001 with 26k miles.
- 3rd owner registered 02/13/2007 with 74k miles.
- 4th owner 06/16/2015 120k miles, with last 2 La Jolla California owners using the same San Diego reputable shop for all maintenance.
- #3 owner was a CEO of very well known gas additive product company. His personalized vanity license plates and service records indicated his company .
Featuring all original factory leather interior. Interior has that distinctive rich leather factory smell. Headliner is in perfect condition. All owners manuals, Porsche factory stereo system, all factory tools including with original never used spare tire. Smoke free. Clear and good clean car fax. No expense spared with all maintenance / service provided by highly regarded European Motorsports out of Vista, San Diego.
All proper scheduled maintenance and preventive maintenance records are current and will come with purchase of this 1990 928.
$21,000 worth of History of service records for the past 5 years done by European Motorsports.
- 8/26/2016 Mileage 121278 :engine oil filter change, old transmission fluid drained new transmission fluids filter / refill to factory spe, new rubber hose ends on transmission installed $962.37
- 8/24/2016 Mileage 121,268 : evacuate & recharge freon 134A, ac system checked for leaks $175.75
- 10/24/2015 Mileage 121,006: remove and replace driveshaft $2524.34
- 7/21/2015 Mileage 120,838: adjust timing bel, replace 2 external belts $253.00
- 5/12/2015 mileage 119,199 :engine oil change, replace driver's outside door handle $ 358.40
- 1/21/2015 mileage 118,778: cooling system taken apart and service, including new thermosta, phosphate free coolan, removal and replacement of aux fan assemble $703.23
- 7/21/2014 mileage 116,454 : general electrical service including checking loose connection, all chassis ground and power connection, remove and replace AC relay $432.61
- 6/02/2014 mileage 115,460: engine oil filter changed, front and rear brake pads and rotors replace, including brake pad sensors, remove and replace crank senso, remove and replace fuel and main rela, new air filter installe, installed new fuel pressure regulator $2606.11
- 8/23/2013 mileage 110,783: remove replace rear latch upper lock assembl, engine oil filter chang, new interior lights assemble installe, new battery installed, remove and replace new fuel lines $ 932.45
- 5/24/2013 Mileage 107,373 : repair driver door pane, evacuate & recharge freon, reinstall front spoiler, clean and aim windshield washers $552.79.
- 2/18/2013 mileage 105,643 :rebuild mass air meter, calibrate mass air meter to DME, remove and replace thermo stat with cooler version 75 cel, install new exhaust gasket $1955.33
- 1/18/2013 mileage 105,260: remove replace with new ALL breather hoses/ gasket, new spark plug wire set, spark plugs, both distributor cap, new idle control valv, knock sensors, ignition wire se, fuel injecto, air duct $3550.17
- 1/07/2013 mileage 104,682 : remove and replace new headlight bulb, engine oil filter change $166.24
- 11/12/2012 mileage 103,548 : replace high pressure power steering hos, remove and installed new left / right engine mounts $1932.45
- 10/15/2012 mileage 101,099 : remove and installed new fog lights $599.75
- 6/04/2012 mileage 100,605 : installed New timing bel, tension roller, water pum, all new fan belt, new phosphate coolant evacuate & recharge freon, replace brake light bulbs, fluids $2379.75.
Pictures of readings of gauges indicate perfect oil pressure, perfect engine operating temperature, perfect alternator voltage output, and perfect fuel gauge accuracy.
The 4 pics (dated Oct/9/2016) were taken right at cold start at idle 800 rpm 110 fahrenheit, warm up 2500 rpm in neutral 170 fahrenheit, and at 89 mph 3100 rpm 188 fahrenheit.
Negative observations and current conditions :
==============================================================Proudly offered by Evolve Custom Automotive Restoration, a consignment and restoration house specializing in Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Volvo, Fiat, Intermeccanica, and other rare European cars. We are available for any questions by phone at (858) 204-8304.