Porsche 930 Turbo Slant Nose
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 930
- SubModel: One original owner
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Factory Slant Nose
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 34,977
- VIN: WP0JB0935HS051599
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Turbo Twin Plug
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Porsche 930 One original owner
Porsche 930 TurboFactory slant nose-1987
One owner! – Factory built original slant nose – Professionally modified.
Rare. Red. Fast. Confident. Icon of an Icon. And available to just one buyer!
Porsche built 144 Slant Nose 930 cars in 1987. This one was purchased new and has been loved by its owner since day one. The car has just 34,977 original miles and is tagged for street use. The owner has enjoyed the car for weekend drives but what he loved most was to enjoy the power and handling at PCA track days. It has not seen any competitive events but been enjoyed in all of its glory in the safe, strict and controlled environment of PCA track days.
Available for the first time since new and by the original owner. The window sticker and receipts convey with the car. Not a car for just any driver but The car for the driver who enjoys a car that can be weekend driven or track enjoyed.
- Custom German stainless steel performance exhaust
- Twin Plug (12) spark plug ignition
- Custom front spoiler
- Custom DP rear spoiler “whale tail”
- Turbo Boost control (variable)
- Full Roll Bar System
- Coil Over suspension
- Heated Seats
- 5 point harnesses (2)
- Over-sized brakes
- Fittapaldi steering wheel (and original)
- BBS Wheels
- Clean Carfax available