|1980 Porsche 911 SC 3.0L |
Only 62,085 Miles- Beautiful Original Paint
*Beautiful Original Paint! ( Except Whale Tail that was added later)
- Transmission: Manual
- Engine: 6 Cylinder, 3.0 L
- Exterior Color: Dark Gray
- Interior Color: Black
*Runs and Drives like new!
*Beautiful original interior!
*Like New Tires
*All Electrics work properly including sunroof and power windows
Cars are selling for this price with TWICE the mileage of this one.
Greetings to All!! We are pleased to offer this exceptionally well maintained Porsche 911SC. - No Accidents
This is a wonderful original low mileage car that had has been maintained with a fresh Service from ProtoSport Porshce in NJ
+ All incidentals in place (jack, spare, tools, manuals)
- Oil Change and Filter
- Front and Rear Hood Shocks
- New Window Switches
- Brake pedal and Booster assembly
- Brake Pads
- Brake System Bled- New Brake Fluid
- Belts and filters
+ Interior is in excellent shape. One small crack in dash pad- fixable
+*Note- One door ding in drivers door- fixable
This is a zero rust car, always garaged, and meticulously cared for. Featuring "Whale Tail" spoiler and original Fuchs
This car is extremely fun to drive,
shift well, with no issues. Mileage is low enough to enjoy for years to come, while maintaining the cars value.
Terms & Conditions
All Vehicles Subject to Additional $299 Dealer Handling
$1000 Deposit Within 24 Hours of Sale.
1980 Porsche 911 SC 3.0L
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- NTX Direct reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing: No financing is offered. Please secure funds prior to bidding
- Buyers Inspection: We have done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. We welcome and encourgae buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle PRIOR to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Taxes must be collected from TX residents
- Title Information: If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. We will will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by us as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with us.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- We will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Chris
(973)-513-2904 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. Your deposit is nonrefundable.
- Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $1000 by PayPal, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person (for vehicle under $10,000.00, or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST email copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.