NO RESERVE ! SHOW CAR MATCHING NUMBERS ORIGINAL RESTORED 1972 911 T TARGA S TRIM
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: TARGA
- Type: TARGA
- Trim: S - TRIM
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 70,000
- Color: LIGHT YELLOW
- Engine size: 2.4
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLACK
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Porsche 911 TARGA
* TRIBUTE TO PORSCHE LEGACY - ORIGINAL AND RESTORED - MATCHING NUMBERS - SHOW - MUSEUM -CAR * future concourse winner
You will have a hard time to find an early long hood Porsche 911, honestly restored like this one, with passion, knowledge, and attention to every detail.
* NO RESERVE AUCTION - THE HIGHESTBIDDER GETS THIS RARE JEWEL.
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOMED - WILL ASSIST TRANSPORT .
METICULOUSLY AND PROFESSIONALLY RESTORED - SURE INVESTMENT
This is a 1972 Porsche 911 T Targa Euro model - (lighter then US model)! It is a sought after 1972 911, andis the only model year with oil tank in the middle and oil filler outside, like in the famous prototype 911R.Only twenty 911R's were made.
Restored by me,a Ph.D. Applied Physicist and Engineerin order to be sure that even smallest detail was done by Porsche standards.
* Restored to original condition * Special attention to preserve original ! * 1230 of 1523 produced * Original 109,912km (68,298 miles)
* Everything works including: fan, wipers and washer, gauges, lighter, all lightsincluding interior, trunk, and dash lights, Blaupunkt radio, clock, targa top, hood shocks, locks, ... absolutely everything.* Engine runs and sounds like only a carbureted Porsche 911 flat six can ! Original engine –gone through#6522516 * VIN # 9112511230 Late 1972 model when Porschemade change from chrome toblack trim on: front and rear turn signals and grilles. S - trim package including front spoiler, wider aluminum side under the door deco, and 380 mm sport steering wheel Original factory seats still in original unrestored excellent preserved conditionwith even original seat belts, and most of the interior withnew carpet, but smells vintage! All new seals. Almost all parts are original including: floor pans and underbody coating, gas tank, glass, and body panels, trim....Nuts and bolts and mostly bare metal restoration.Single stage multilayer top quality paint (no clearcoat to peal !) - original - light yellow color, code 117-9-1 -hand polished to perfection . This model was imported from Europe in 1989 and has only one registeredowner in the US. Comes withcleartitle and bill of sale
This restoration is dedicated to Porsche 911air cooled legacy, andis a result ofmyforty five year long addiction to this iconof all sports cars, and decades of experiencein customizing and restoring vintage Porsche cars.
I willhave soona Porsche 911R tribute ready also.