Original paint One family owner 1988 Porsche 924S 924 17" wheels
Price: US $6,950.00 Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 924
- Trim: S
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 34,458
- VIN: WP0AA0922JN451246
- Color: Red
- Transmission: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Porsche 924
- See videos above to hear run and get excellent views of car
- Very nice 1988 924s
- Exact mileage is unknown. Title reads exempt.
- Located in Miami Florida
- Stored indoors / Garage kept
- Clear Florida title on hand
- Original owners manual in glove box
- Original paint
- One of only 2100 USA Cars produced in 1988
- 2.5L, 160hp engine. 10.2:1 compression ratio.
- I have looked all over this car and see no indication of a collision or accident.
- One family owner. I bought the car from a man who was the cousin, of the son of the original owner. The cousin bought the car from the son. The son bought the car from his father, who bought it new. Both the son and the cousin were on site when I bought the car. I hope you Follow me? I know it's confusing. To add to the confusion, the car was stored in the grandmothers garage!
- The car was sold because they sold the home with a garage and no longer had a place to keep it. They were leaving the country,
- I bought the car on the side of the road, with a for sale sign. The car was so nice I bought it immediately.
- I do not know if the mileage is original. Title says exempt. I would assume it's 134,458. Speedo and odometer work.
- Minor nicks, dings and scratches that you would expect on a 1988 original paint car. I have tried to show the bigger ones. I think they could be removed by a dent wizard.
- The door side mouldings/protectors have been removed and you can see where they once were attached. Up close. Not evident from 10 feet.
- Super clean original interior.
- Dash has a cover installed. Most original dashes are cracked by now
- Runs great.
- Receipt for a new Sachs clutch and new battery. Dated 5/6/2016 is in the glove box. Also credit card receipt for same.
- Viper alarm with power locks works well
- Awesome sound system with JL Audio speakers and subwoofer box..the system works very well and sounds great.
- Power antennae is broken so fm stations are difficult to receive.
- 17" alloy wheels with Goodyear Eagle run flats. 50% or more tread life remaining. All tires wear evenly.
- Aftermarket ground effects installed
- Removable sunroof
- Both power windows work.
- Cold AC
- KYB Gas Ajust shocks in rear... Appear recently installed
- Car runs and drives very well with no issues. No shimmy or shake.
- I would get in this car and drive anywhere.
- Very small oil leak when parked.
- The rear hatch is difficult to open. The LH latch is the hold up. You must turn the key and jiggle the glass to open.
I can help load on a truck or otherwise assist with shipping within reason.
Buyer is responsible for insurance once purchased.
Cash in person or wire transfer only.
Look at my feedback and buy with confidence.
Sold as is.
Sold where is.