Very Rare 1983 Porsche 928S Euro 300 hp Non Sunroof Automatic NO RESERVE
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- SubModel: S Euro
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: Euro Edition
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 71,179
- VIN: WP0JB0924DS861565
- Color: White
- Engine size: V8 4.7 L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Porsche 928 S Euro
You are bidding on a very desirable, Euro 300 hp 1983 928 S, a sunroof deleted car.
While US models featured a rather sluggish 247 hp engine, the European cars had the ultra-strong 300/310hp engine depending on the ratings. This has the original, very strong M28/12 Type engine, a 4.7 liter with 300/310 hp.
The car is an absolute pleasure to drive and it looks fantastic. The Euro engine with lots and lots of torque and over 300 hp is very strong, yet relaxing to drive.
The car is an excellent driver. It has been newly repainted with its original color.
Here are the new things added to the car to bring it to itscurrentsuper condition:
1. 4 newperformancetires 225/50 16R.
2. 4 new brake pads.
3. New Distributor cap & rotor.
4. New ignition wire set.
5. New performance spark plugs.
6. New Brake Booster.
7. New oil pressure sensor.
8. New fuel pump.
9. New fuel filter.
10. New fuel injector control relay.
11. New A/C compressor.
12. New A/C refrigerant update kit.
13. New A/C hose.
14. New floor, hood & trunk insulation mats.
15. New imported carpet set with Porsche logo.
16. New imported seat belts pads.
17. New Dual 4 way CD player.
18. 4 new box speakers.
19. New original Porsche hood emblem.
20. New wiper arms and blades.
21. New front spoiler.
22. Newcollapsiblespace saver spare tire.
23. New tire iron.
24. New Chrome lug nuts.
25. New tools.
26. 2 new magnetic seat cushions.
All receipts are available if needed.
Things needing attention:
1. Lower cushions of front and back right seats needs patching.
2. A/C needs a new control head unit to complete the A/C overhaul I started.
3. Fuel gauge needs a new tank sensor.
4. Gauges act up from time to time.
5. Wipers are not working.
Porsche 928 S have started to exponentially grow in value, especially the Euro cars like this one and the later models. This car will be an excellent investment while it can be enjoyed very much.
Please look at all of the photos, I always take a lot of them to properly represent the car.
The car runs and handles as strong as it should.
The power seats, locks & windows work perfectly.
For the winning bidder a deposit of $1,000 is due within 24 hours after close of the auction, the remainder is due within 3 days of close of the auction. The buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping, even we can try to assist in finding transportation as well as international shipping.