1990 Porsche Carrera 4 Cabriolet. Convertible All Wheel Drive 911 model 964.
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: Carrera 4 Cabriolet AWD
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Carrera 4 Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 90,600
- VIN: WP0CB2967LS470092
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.6L 3606CC H6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet AWD
1990 Porsche 911 Carrera C4 Cabriolet. Beautiful car to own and drive. The All-Wheel Drive is so fun in the curves and handles like a dream. Porsche starts right up and runs strong. Motor is in nice shape and always maintained by our local Porsche expert mechanic. Owned and enjoyed for weekend driving for 6 years, always garage kept which you can easily tell. Could be a daily driver if desired, but I think everyone has treated this beauty like the collector car it is. Apperance is nice. While car is overall in good shape and ready to go, there are a few imperfections that keep this car from being a perfect example, so the price is reduced accordingly. I’ve noted those items below. With other collector cars, family, and work taking up my time, it’s time for this beautiful example of a Carrera 4 to have a new home to enjoy.
This is a very nice example of the last of the "classic silhouette" air cooled 911’s, Carrera C4 Cabriolet. The 964 version of the 911 incorporated many advancements and additional creature comforts that make them excellent for real world use. This example shows very, very well and is finished in the desirable combination of black experior/grey leather interior.
• 115 amp alternator
• All Wheel Drive System, first year of Carrera 4. Amazing handling.
• 20.3 gallon fuel tank
• 5 Speed manual transmission (shifts smooth)
• 225/50R16 Goodyear Eagle GT all season tires (rear)
• 3-way catalyst w/oxygen sensor emission system
• Front/rear stabilizer bars, coil springs
• Indep rear suspension w/cast aluminum semi-trailing arms
• Welded, unitized construction, dbl-sided, zinc-galvanized steel body
• 12 volt 75 amp battery
• 205/55R16 Goodyear Eagle GT all season tires (front)
• 3.6L rear-mounted SOHC EFI aluminum alloy air-cooled 6-cyl engine
• DME dual ignition system w/dual knock sensor system
• Indep front suspension
• Pwr-assist force-sensitive rack & pinion steering
• NOTE: If hard on the gas at 4,500 rpm the clutch slips a little (high torque spot at that RPM), not a problem when driving normal.
• Spd-dependent extendable rear spoiler
• Front apron w/integrated fog lights
• Heated windshield washer nozzles
• Soft top Cabriolet Convertible
• Soft top cover (boot) when top is down.
• Paint looks very nice from normal view, close inspection will show normal wear and scratches for a classic car. There is a spider crack in rear bumper.
• NOTE: (Automatic mechanism for Cab top does not work. Previous owner and myself just did it manually, which is pretty quick & easy).
• NOTE: Mirror mounted on front windshield fell off this summer, exposing a crack in windshield. Replacments available from Rock Auto for $250 delivered. (I have not had time to fix. I will send mirror).
• 1-key central locking/alarm system w/light emitting diodes
• Analog quartz-clock
• Cruise control
• Pwr windows
• Windshield antenna w/signal amplifier
• 2-rear storage compartments
• Air conditioning w/auto temp control
• Backlit analog instrumentation-inc:tachometer,oil pressure/oil temp/oil level/ fuel level gauges & corresponding warning lights
• Dual sunvisor mirrors
• Leather covered steering wheel
• Trip odometer
• NOTE: AC and heat fan was uninstalled before I bought it (I do have the fan & will send).
• Brake pad wear indicator
• Dual air bag supplemental restraint system
• 3 point harness installed in one of the rear seats
• All wheel driving for extra traction and better handling.