1986 porsche 928 s 5.0l
Price: US $10,000.00 Item location: Long Beach, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- SubModel: S
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: Side molding delete
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 178,000
- VIN: WP0JB0928GS860696
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 5.0l V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Porsche 928 SMOUNTAIN SHARK ON THE LOOSE!
1986 PORSCHE 928S 5.0L MANUAL 5 SPD. White Gold Metallic on Chocolate Leather. 178,000 miles. Timing belt done at 174,000.
Condition: It's not a show car.- The exterior has some scratches, touchups, there's an area on the roof that was resprayed and a few dings and no dents.(see photos) Still looks sharp, and the car gets a lot of looks.
- The interior is like many other 928 interiors and could use a little TLC, the usual cracks in the dash. The drivers seat bolster has a hole worn through, also rip in the pass. seat. Not the best, but definitely not the worst when it comes to 928 interiors.
- Mechanically the car is pretty good. The engine runs very strong, revs out nice, exhaust sounds great, stays cool. Shifting is firmer than stock (928srus shift kit) and definitely a shorter throw and much more precise. The best by far out of the half dozen or so 928 manuals I've driven. Brakes are good. The handling isn't bad, but feels like it could be tuned. Maybe the Koni shocks need adjustment?
- Not Working: The air-conditioning and cruise control.
- Porken v300 performance chip
-Exhaust system upgrades: rear muffler bypass, high performance air injected aftermarket cat. (brand name: Bischoff)
- Koni coilover shocks front and rear, manually adjustable.
-Short shifter by 928srus
-H4 halogen headlights
-Delrin steering rack bushings
-Hankook Ventus tires with plenty of tread remaining.
-Porsche wheel locks
Also included are unused performance exhaust headers, not installed.
Personal MTNSHRK plate transferable for California.
I've tried to make an accurate description of this great 928. Any questions call me at 562-477-3307. Or if you want more photos of any particular area let me know. I will try to link more photos in the next day or two.
Click to add titleClick to add description
© 2016 Photobucket
Get Deals, Giveaways & More
"I just wanted to say thank you! Amazing products."
- Website Help
- New features
- How to upload
- Payment questions
- Photobucket Print