1975 Porsche 914 2.0L Red/Black/AutoCross/PCA/DE/MODS/Tracked/Extra Wheels/L@@K!
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- SubModel: 2.0
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Autocross
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 27,142
- VIN: 4752900976
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Porsche 914 2.01967_Shelby_GT500
| || |
The winning bidder will receive:
-ALL documentation including the two (2) 3-ring binders with all unedited records of work performed on the car as well as an extensive shop manual/guide to 914 repair, mod, etc.
-An extra set of racing wheels (gold powder coated) and tires (see photos) along with the 4 rollers you see pictured. These are one-off gold powder coated wheels that were specifically made for the car.
-1975 Porsche 914 AutoCross 2.0L (Started Out as Base 1975 1.7L)
-Upgraded to 2.0L Type IV Engine
-Chassis stiffening-rear end
-Stainless Steel brake lines
-Bronze pedal bushings
-Solid Engine &Transmission Mounts
-Specialty Racing Wheels out of Livermore CA, 15X7 w/ Nitto N1 Tires
(205X50X15) Racing wheels are gold powder coated aluminum polished rims
The following list of upgrades, repairs, and improvements are documented by Hugh MacLennan and Rob Shilling since 1994:
-New starter 2011 8/12480 4/07
-Petronix Ignition box
-MSG Ignition 5/2010
-MSG Tach adapter
Major Engine rebuild to increase HP 5/11 ($3,333.73)
-dropped valve guide repair 9/2012
-Weber carbs (replaced fuel injection)
-K&N Air filter
-2006 Kerry Hunter header system
Drivetrain/Suspension & Brakes:
-Axle boots 2011
-Turbo tie rods
-17mm Master cylinder 2004
-19mm Master cylinder 2010
-Bilstein Rear Shocks 2004
-Weltmeister 180 Springs 2004
-Momo steering wheel 2004
-Rear Wheel bearings 2006
-Elephant racing front suspension 2012
-Mono-ball strut top
-Poly Bronze A-arm bushings & bushing mounts
- Elephant Poly bronze rear bushings
-Sway-Away Hollow Torsion bars - 22mm
-New Ball Joints - Lemforderer
-Racing alignment by Steve Rowe
-Rennshift race-quality shifter -2011
-Custom oil cooler fabricated & installed 2012
-Wheels straightened & balanced 2010
-BMW320i front brake calipers machined to fit - 2010 (rebuilt 2013)
-Hawk HPS brake pads - front 2013, Porterfield race pads rear 2011
-New Omni lightweight battery & aluminum tie down 05/2013
-Driving lights wired w/flasher on “brights” stalk
-New shoulder harness - 8/2013
-New Windshield - 2010
-Black anodized aluminum dash & door panels 5/2012
-Oil pressure, Oil temp, Volt meter gauges - 2010
Please see terms below for bidding information.
I have several shipping companies to recommend, but please do your own research in selecting a shipping company you feel comfortable with.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!!! If you have any questions, please email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Bid with Confidence!!! Thanks for L@@king!!!
Please read these Terms BEFORE bidding:
- You must have sufficient cash available or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding!
- Iaccept Certified and Cashiers Checks (Once Cleared) and Wire Transfers in $US only.
- Buyer can inspect vehicle by appointment only. Please contact me by email or phone.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback that might prejudice your bid.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes. You must respond by phone within twenty-four (24) hours to confirm your plan to purchase.
- Winning bidders must respond to me by telephone within 24 hours of auction closure to confirm your purchase or the vehicle may be re-listed or sold to any other qualified buyer.
- The sale must be completed within five(5) days after the auction closes.
- All funding must be received as soon as possible and within no more than five(5) days of auction closure or I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle.
- Winning Bidder must confirm his/her winning bid with a Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of $500 of final sales price within 48 hours of auction end. Deposit to be paid by Paypal or Wire Transfer ONLY.
- Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within five (5)days of the end of the auction.
- Those wishing to have your vehicle shipped - all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Any claims arising from shipping or damage are between buyer and shipping company.
Back to top of page
No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction! If there are bid retractions in that time period, I reserve the right to cancel all bids, end the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
Please keep in mind when bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above described vehicle from the Seller. Negative feedback will be posted if the above conditions are not adhered to.