1984 Porsche 911 Longnose Backdated to 1973 RS Look
Price: US $54,000.00 Item location: Highland Park, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Carrera Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 115,000
- VIN: WP0AB0913ES121370
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: H6 3.2L SOHC
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Porsche 911For your consideration is my 1984 Porsche 911 that has been backdated to look like a 1973 Carrera RS. This is the ultimate vintage Porsche 911, it combines the speed and reliability of the 1984 3.2L engine, but all the styling of a Porsche Carrera RS. The car has been further improved with upgraded suspension and braking, and is also lighter than a regular 1984 911 as well. If you want the look of a Carrera RS with more speed, more reliability, and without the multimillion dollar price tag, this is it! The longnose conversion was done with a metal hood and fenders, while the front and rear bumper and ducktail are fiberglass. The previous owner was a chief driving instructor for PCA and converted the car to the RS look. While nice, the car was not up to my standard so I repainted the front clip. This is a high quality conversion. I recovered the front Sparco seats in red alcantara, and retrimmed the dash by hand with a red basketweave pattern and added a retro stereo with a 3.5mm audio input. Door cards were also recovered by hand with red leather, and leather pull straps were added. A set of Cobra Daytona seats will also be included with the sale. I installed Cibie rally lights which include the very rare headlight covers. Over $15,000 in recent service has been performed, there has been a leak down test, valve adjustment, fuel filter replacement, belts, the clutch has been checked, new rotors and Hawk HP plus pads have been installed along with stainless steel brake lines, a bump steer kit and new engine and transmission mounts.
- Bilstein Sport Shocks and 930 turbo tie rods
- 930 Turbo brake calipers, Hawk HP plus pads, stainless steel brake lines and recently replaced rotors
- Tremotorsports headers, due to header installation heat isdisconnected, but original exhaust and muffler is included to return to stock.
- H4 Headlights
- Gauges by Palo Alto
- Roll Bar
- Momo Steering wheel
- Aluminum pedals and pedalboard
- AC is Disconnected but lines are still there, original compressor included
- RecentlyAlignedand Corner Balanced
- Toyo Proxes r888 16'' front and 17'' rear
- New engine and transmission mounts
- RS Rubber Mats
Car has red plastidip under rear bumper that can be easily removed. All graphics seen in the pictures are removed except the black carrera side and rear decals.
Car has no warranty and is sold as is. Inspections are welcomed, shipping is responsibility of buyer but will assist with scheduled pickup.