1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe 2-Door 3.2L Original Guards Red Paint
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: Carrera Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Carrera Coupe 2-Door W/ Sunroof
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 141,618
- VIN: WP0AB0917JS121141
- Color: Guards Red
- Engine size: 3.2L 3163CC H6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe1988 Porshce 911 Carrera
(Original Guards Red Paint)
VIN#: WP0AB0917JS121141Clean Florida Title.Showing 141,618 Miles.
(Odometer Stopped Working Roughly 7 Years Ago)
Thank you for Viewing our Original 1988 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe,
We Would like to Start off by Saying that this car Runs/Drives/Shifts EXCELLENT,
If we were to try to describe this car in a single word we would say the word "Tight"
As it does not Rattle, Shake, or feel Loose while Driving it, All Around a very well Handling Car,
And Without a Doubt this car Runs & Drives like a Porsche Should.
We Would also like to point out that this Car is an Original 911 Carrera,
It Has Never Been Modified Mechanically for Performance / Speed,
It Has Never Been Re-painted,
It Does not have Aftermarket "Wide Body" Fender Flares,
It has Never Been in Any Accidents,
So besides the Muffler, The Steering Wheel, The Radio, And Gas Cap,
This Car is Original like the day it left the Factory.
With that being said, I Would now like to point out some more details about the car...
- The Engine in the car is the original 3.2 litre air-cooled flat-six,
- It Runs Flawless & Looks Beautiful (See Photos)
- Original 5 Speed Transmission & Clutch Work Excellent,
- (Gear Shifter knob is Slightly Worn)
- Power Windows, Power Door Locks & Power Seats are Working properly,
- A/c Blows, However, it is Weak, Would Need a Freon Charge,
- All Gauges Working Except for the Odometer, (Odometer stopped working about 7 Years ago)
- Original Leather Recaro Seats,
- Dash is in Beautiful Shape,
- Headliner in Beautiful Shape,
- Frame & Floor in Solid Shape,
- 16" Fuchs Wheels W/ 70-80% left on Michelin Tires,
- (Please See Photos of wheels to understand their condition)
- Original Spare Tire,
- Original "Whale Tail" Spoiler,
We Have Thousands of Dollars worth of Service Records/Receipts Dating back to 1999.
Records include Everything from the 3,000 K Mile Oil Change, To New Bushings Being installed in the car in Great Detail. (See Photos of Records).
We Would Now like to point out the minor Flaws of the car,
Odometer Stopped working About 7 Years Ago at 141,618 K Miles,
Sunroof Motor Engages, However it is not opening,
A/c Blows, But is Weak, Would Need a Freon Charge,
Small Dent Near Driver side Fender, very Small Scratches on Fenders as well,
Front Bumper Clear-Coat Peeling and some Very small paint chips around it,
Both Driver side & Passenger Side Mirrors have Small Paint Chips, Hood also Has Small Paint chips near the front towards the bumper,
Please View Detailed Photos Provided in the Description Page of the Very Minor Flaws on this Beautiful Vehicle.
Scroll Down for more photos / Details Regarding the Porsche.
FLAWS - TITLE - SERVICE RECORDS.
EXCUSE THE RAIN...
EXCUSE THE RAIN....
Please keep in mind,We've done our best to include as much information, and as many detailed photos of the car as possible,
If additional photos or details are needed please do not hesitate to Call for more information:
Car is located in Clearwater, FL. ZIP 33756Buyer Responsible for Pick-up of vehicle or shipping, we will help load onto Truck / Trailer if needed.Thank you for your time, Happy Bidding & God Bless.
+AS IS SALE, PLEASE VIEW PHOTOS AND DETAILS BEFORE BIDDING+
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS AUCTION AT ANYTIME.