Excellent Condition Original Pacific Blue Paint Performance Upgrades Very Fast!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 930
- SubModel: Turbo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 930/911 Turbo
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 88,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Pacific Blue
- Engine size: 3.3 L Flat 6 Turbo Intercooled
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 4-Speed
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black and Beige
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Porsche 930 Turbo
1982 Porsche 911/930 Turbo
3.3 L, Flat 6, 4-Speed Manual, Turbo Intercooler engine with MANY performance upgrades resulting in 425 HP (Dyno report available)
Correct VIN # is: WP0ZZZ93ZCS000651
88,000 miles -- do the math, that's only ~2,500 miles driven a year on average.
The car was originally imported owned by a friend in CA from 1982 to 2002. Always garaged and covered, and rarely driven. Never in the rain or winter. Only recreational use, NEVER raced or wrecked.
I bought the car from him in 2002, and invested over $60,000 in performance upgrades, bringing the car up to date and creating a very POWERFUL and FAST car with excellent handling.
Since I've owned it, the car has been regularly serviced, maintained, tuned and detailed by Fairfield County Motorsport in Fairfield, CT. The owner of FCM will attest that this is a very special vehicle in remarkable condition and delivers breathtaking performance. References available upon request. Complete service history since 1982 available.
Car has power windows, seats and sunroof.
Air conditioning works very well.
Title is free and clear.
Performance upgrades include:
- B&B Stainless Steel headers and dual-exhaust
- K-27 Tubocharger with boost setting to 1.1 Bar
- Brand new Turbo Boost Guage.
- Chain tensioner replaced with high-performance oil-tensioner
- Kolkeln Racing Turbo Intercooler
- New Turbo Waste-gate
- 18-inch Fiske Forged Rims
- Brand New High Performance, Low Profile Falken Azenis Tires -- 12" wide at the Rear (315/35 Z-rated) and 11" wide at front (285/35 Z-rated)
- Porsche Racing Brakes and Rotors
- Short-shifting Manual Transmission Kit
- Sway Bar and Torsion Suspension Upgrades to increase handling and stability
- MOMO Competition Performance Steering Wheel
- Auxiliary Oil Cooler installed under front bumper and new front air spoiler.
- Complete top-engine re-build (valves and cylinders and seals) in 2014 to clean and service pistons, headers and valves (this is normal maintenance for a car of this age and performance).
- Interior styling upgrades include black leather seats in front and back, new leather dashboard and matching leather trim on doors and back speaker panel.
- Brand new Black Porsche logo floor mats throughout.
- Alpine Stereo with Sirius/XM Satellite, CD/MP3 Player and iPod/AUX hook up.
- High-output headlights and foglights.
Someone will be very lucky to own and enjoy this rare Porsche.