1983 Porsche 911 SC Convertible 3.2L - Many Performance Upgrades
Price: US $39,500.00 Item location: Social Circle, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: SC
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: SC Convertible 2-Door
- Doors: 2 Doors
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 11,450
- VIN: WP0EA0919DS170494
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.2L H6 12V
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Porsche 911 SC1983 Porsche 911 SC Convertible
Several recent performance upgrades makes this one much faster than stock + easy to tune and service
Estimated at 250 HP, yet economical to drive due to modern fuel/ignition/exhaust upgrades.
Very fast and drives great. Much stronger and faster than stock,coupled with modern component upgrades. Idles well. Ready to drive cross country...
Complete professional rebuild / upgrade by renowned Porsche shop. Only driven 11,450 miles since work performed. Modifications include:
- 3.2L high compression pistons/rebuilt engine all German parts($16,000)
- All head work performed
- B&B stainless steel exhaust($2800)
- PMO throttle body fuel injection system ($8,900.00) - original stock system removed & will be given to Buyer upon request (original fuel delivery system is pictured)
- Clewitt Engineering crank fired ignition - modern - no distributor to worry with - completely computer programmable your self or professionally. Includes:
- 16x16 Fuel and Timing Map
- Coolant Temperature Based Ignition and Fuel Compensation
- Intake Air Temperature Based Ignition and Fuel Compensation
- EGO (O2 Sensor), Narrow or Wide Band, Target Tables with Closed Loop Control
- Automatic VE tool built into software (learns fuel map on the fly!)
- High and Low Impedance Injector Drivers Built-In (except TEC-S, high impedance only)
- MAF and MAP Sensor Support (up to 7 bar)
- Staged Injectors
- Warm-Up Enrichments
- Over Boost Fuel Cut
- 3 Rev Limiters
- Idle Contro, uses standard 2 or 4 wire ISC valves (3 wire with adapter)
- Fuel pump control
- Fuel and Timing Trim by Cylinder
- Onboard Data Logging (except TEC-S)
- CAN Bus support to feed external data loggers (AIM MXL, XG Log, DL1, DL2)
- Rebuilt transmission
- New clutch, flywheel, clutch cables, etc...
- New AC compressor (special model to go with modified motor - includes new AC lines)
- Speedometer rebuilt and set to zero when major rebuild completed approx 11.450 miles ago. 146k miles prior to that.
- Excellent tires
- Updated convertible top
Invested over $40,000 in upgrades/mods + my original purchase price!!!!
Much more to talk about. Must see in person.
Requires $750.00 non refundable deposit - can be paid through PayPal. Balance paid in person, in cash. No checks of any kind, unless you can wait the entire length of time for check clearance prior to pick up.
Carfax is clean and available upon request.
Thanks for looking.