1990 Porsche 911 964 Carrera 2 Targa - Tiptronic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: 964
- Type: Targa
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 109,000
- VIN: WP0BB2969LS460692
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 3.6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic - Tiptronic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Porsche 911 964
1990 Porsche 964 Carrera 2 Targa
A classic and collectable model. Slate gray metallic paint.
Major items to consider:
· Interior. Interior was professionally re-upholstered a few years ago in matching tan leather.
· Service. Car has had recent service and runs well. Tiptronic transmission.
· Oil leak. Addressed during recent service. Most oil leaks were stopped with new valve and timing chain gaskets, sealing washers, and engine oil hoses. There are still a “few small drips” per day from the engine – which is as good as it gets with a 964 Porsche without a complete engine rebuild.
· Mileage. Odometer stopped working in 2008. This car was driven rarely in recent years. I have 3 cars and have been busy with day job; this car spent most of the time in the garage with drives around my neighborhood once every couple of weeks. Mileage on the clock is 101858 and I estimate maximum of 109000 as total mileage.
· Vehicle inspection. Recent (April, 2016) Texas state inspection with full pass. Inspection report available on request. You may inspect the vehicle in person or with a local mechanic of your choice.
o Working air-conditioning. New battery. Clear title.
o Airbag and seatbelt warning light comes on – as I did not need it for state inspection I ignored it. Mechanic can easily sort this or there may be DIY online.
o Body and paint is in good shape with no major dents or scratches. A few rock chips from normal driving.
o Garage kept and never abused.
o Contact me with any additional questions.
Vehicle is sold ‘as is’, ‘where is’ with no warranty either expressed or implied. I do not accept refunds.
A $1,000.00 USD deposit is due immediately following the end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. I will accept PayPal for deposit only. Remainder of payment must be made with a cashier's check, cash, or wire transfer.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle.On Jun-12-16 at 12:25:21 PDT, seller added the following information:
Note on interior re-upholstering. Interior was actuallyre-upholsteredin a modern artificial leather material that has the look and feel of real leather.