Fantastic driving turn key condition Porsche 356C ready for your enjoyment
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 356
- SubModel: C
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 79,000
- VIN: 219689
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Porsche 356 C
Call or Text Pete @ 6788 858 5786 for info, offers, or inspection.
This 1965 Porsche 356C Superb Driving Car is in excellent Turn key Condition. Recent repaint in Light ivory as well as extensive prior restoration receipts totaling over $36k from 2007 provide a car that looks as good as it runs.
Body is solid with good shut lines and no signs of accident damage anywhere. The doors shut with a solid ring. The hood & trunk fit as they should. Some customers have questioned if the front hood has been been bent or "sprung" and the answer is no. Some of the photos show a reflection of the rubbers. When we purchased car it was painted in a non original triple stage white, hence the decision to repaint it in a correct Factory 1965 Porsche Color.
Car still retains its original floors with one patch done years ago near the pedal area. Jack points, rockers, battery box and front pan are in original condition.
The interior of this car is in very good condition and was subject to a very expensive refurbishment. Everything works as it should even the original Blaupunkt AM/FM/Short wave radio. As you can see in the photos, everything was done to a high standard. Awesome Nardi wood steering wheel with matching shift knob, Talbot racing mirror and Hella Fog Lamps complete the period look.
The Engine is NOM 1965 C case with a number very close to the original Kardex. The transmission is matching to the Kardex & both perform as they should. The engine is correctly detailed with new powder coating and correct decals and accessories. Leak down test done on all cylinders with 3-4% overall, an excellent result.
Trunk is also properly detailed with includes tool kit, spare and jack. All 5 Wheels have correct 9/64 date code.
This is one of the best driving 356's we have had, and once driven, I am sure you will agree.
Below are questions and answers from my Porsche Tech partner who has worked and inspected this car and his answers for an overseas buyer:
1. Any accident damage I have inspected the car closely and see no accident damage or repairs
2. Does it have a cert of authenticity from Porsche We Have KARDEX from Porsche
3 when was is restored 2007 by Farnbacher Loles, have $35 K in invoices
4. When was it painted A few months ago
5. Is it road legal Yes and runs and drives excellent
6. Any history and documentation Have all the restoration Invoices
7 What are the normal areas the rust like .. Back windows, front nose cone, back seats, sills, door posts, sock a airier mounting, front longitudinal etc This is not a rusty car. All those areas are solid and original. It has had a small repair to the floor under the pedal area
8. Can you arrange shipping to the uk if so at what cost. Usually about $1500, Carrie International out of Charleston SC is a good choice
9. What history does it have Have the restoration invoices
10. Do all the numbers match original engine and gear box Original gearbox, engine block is a correct 356 C block a few numbers off the original number
11. How many owners Do not know title search shows 30 year owner from Texas and is currently titled in SC
12. Do you have the verified mileage Yes mileage is on all the invoices from the restoration Prior titles confirm miles but current title reads EXEMPT as all cars over 20 years old do in that state
13. Any pictures of engine bay, under car etc available See attached, Motor is nicely detailed and looks period correct with correct colors powder coated
14.when reconditioned what was done to the engine Quite a bit, can refer you to the invoices
There is no previous collision damage to this vehicle. This is a smoke-free automobile. There is no damage evident on this vehicle. There are no noticeable dings on the exterior of this vehicle. This is a garage kept vehicle. This vehicle has a smooth shifting transmission. The engine on this vehicle is running properly. All power equipment is functioning properly. This vehicle has no known defects. The exterior of this vehicle is extra clean. Extra clean interior. Absolutely no rips, odors or abuse.
Although we work hard on making a vehicle as clean as possible, we are not always able to make a car 100% perfect. Mileage and Age will have an effect on any car and may create some cosmetic imperfections.
If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me via e-mail or you can call me at (678) 858-5786. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.