1983 Porsche 930 or 911 Turbo, 2nd owner, meticulously maintained, low mileage
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 930
- SubModel: Turbo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Turbo Carrera Coupe 2-Door
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 48,997
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 3.3 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Porsche 930 Turbo
1983 Porsche 930 or 911 Turbo 2nd owner, meticulously maintained, comprehensive service records, low mileage, excellent original condition, matching numbers, COA, VIN #WP0ZZZ93ZDS000873, original color black with black interior,excellent example of original car including Blaupunkt stereo, paint in pristine condition - interior and exterior 9 out 10. Best way to describe car is STUNNING!
- 2nd owner purchased car 18 years ago. Euro/ROW car that was imported into U.S.
- Mileage 48,997
- Stored in garage under car cover, never left in sun or driven in rain, original paint looks like new
- Highly documented car - have all records since I have owned car since 14,900 miles
- Has been a well maintained car that is very reliable – it needs nothing and ready to drive or garaged
- Recent comprehensive service in February 2016 to ensure car is in perfect condition before sale
- New tires only have a few hundred miles on car
- Car is original condition (stock engine, rebuilt original turbo few hundred miles ago, original intercooler)
- Rebuilt engine with only 6k miles since rebuild
- Interior is 100% original and in very good condition
- Exterior is original paint and excellent condition - glossy and smooth (only imperfection is minor bubbles under rubber by front left of hood - see photos) - the paint in my 1983 930 looks better than the paint in my 2007 GT3 RS
- Hood was repainted a couple of years ago as had minor road rash that was bothering me - now the car is simply stunning
- Accident free car
- Installed aluminum well crafted battery cut-off switch as allows for long-term storage without draining battery
- Selling package includes owners manual and pouch, original first aid kit, road hazard, spare tire, tools, 3 keys, and car cover
- Selling car as it is rarely driven (2k miles in last five years); also need garage space
I will miss this car as it has been a part of the family – as a classic and sports car enthusiast, there are very few cars that give you the exhilaration when the turbo really kicks in– it is something you must experience.
If you have any additional questions, Please call Aubrey (I'm the private seller) at 617 462 five four zero four or email email@example.com with any questions. I’m more than happy to talk about my 930 - it has received lots of TLC over the last 33 years. Not only is this car a long-term investment, it will give you many years of joy and will become part of your family as it has been part of my family.
The car is located west of Boston, MA. Happy to arrange for an inspection for interested parties.
I will consider all reasonable offers.
Winning bidder would need to put a $500 deposit via Paypal.