1976 Porsche 914 2.0L Anacona Blue Metallic/53,413 Original Miles/All Docs/L@@K!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 53,413
- VIN: 4762903260
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 2.0L 1967CC H4 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Porsche 914blue_914_ad
This 914 certainly qualifies as one of the most collectible and if kept in current condition, will skyrocket in value in the future. One of the best colors ever offered by Porsche (L97b), and with only 53,413 miles, this car shows those miles extremely well with an impeccable interior and body, totally ORIGINAL engine compartment, and immaculate front and rear trunks. In addition, the spare is the factory original that has never hit the ground. The tool kit is original and complete, the owner's manual and cover are in the glove box, comes with all four (4) original keys, and also the original factory window sticker and a file 3 in. thick of service records, original delivery materials, Ziebart rustproof materials, and much more (please review all pics at the bottom of listing). The previous owners even kept the three sets of points, distributor cap, original condenser, as well as the original rotors over the years! (Unfortunately, we did not receive these items, so they do not come with the car).
The body is absolutely RUST FREE, and its rare ORIGINAL Anacona Blue paint is in superb condition. The car has been carefully maintained since new with only 53,413 ORIGINAL miles on the clock (documented). We have only put 400 or so extremely enjoyable miles on her. Due to collectibility and miles being an obvious issue, we have stopped driving the car on a regular basis, although it is on a trickle charger and is started regularly and taken around the block just to keep the fluids flowing properly.
Serial No.: 4762903260
Body Type: 914 Roadster 2.0
Distributor Name & Address:
Imp Motors Limited Inc
2660 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids MI 49501
Dealer Name & Address:
Tom Sullivan Porsche Audi Co.
499 S. Hunter Blvd.
Birmingham, MICH. 48011
Port of Entry: Baltimore
Importer's suggested retail price without accessories at port of entry: $7,250
-5 Speed Manual Transmission Std.
-Anacona Blue Metallic Paint $270.00
-Tinted Glass, All Around $115.00
-Center Armrest Console $25.00
-Radial Ply Tires
-4-Wheel Disc Brakes
-Vinyl Covered Roll Bar
-Rack & Pinion Steering
-Two-Way Adjustable Seats
-4-Wheel Independent Suspension
Sub Total W/O Transportation: $7,660.00
Transportation: $ 99.00
ISRP w/accessories AT dealer $7,759.00
The body is as original as one would want, never rusted, never wrecked and with at least 95% of the original finish. There are a few other items or "defects" on the exterior of the car that are noted here below:
1) The car had stick-on side molding and negative side stripes installed early on in its life (these both have since been removed (the car when sold new or shortly thereafter received a "protective" amount of body side molding, which was very popular back then prior to paintless dent removal)). Because of time and the nature of adhesives back then, there is slight etching where the molding once was. We have not tried wet sanding or anything of that nature in fear of tampering with the car's original exterior. It is not at all a detractor to the car and is barely noticeable but needs disclosure.
2) The car had a front bra during its early life. There are very small water spots (white in color) on the front bonnet from the condensation underneath. This is also an area that wet sanding or another procedure could possibly work fine. We have decided to keep the car as original as possible and since it's hardly noticeable, we decided not to pursue any paint ot body work whatsoever. The paint is so good on the car, we have been told it should never, ever be painted on, so we have heeded respected advice here.
The car starts instantly, and runs and drives excellently. Clutch and transmission shifts smoothly and effortlessly. Mechanically, she's just as nice. Serviced all the way by Auto Atlanta, and was in the owner's personal collection. The steering wheels is ORIGINAL and crack free and the interior has been meticulously maintained. No cracks in the dash, no tears, rips or splits in the seats.
The car comes with:
- Original Porsche Tool Kit
- All ORIGINAL Extra Keys (4) including Valet key
- Ownership History (All unedited documents/originals will be included)
- Service Records (Extensive maintenance records)
- Owner's/Warranty Manuals (Complete)
- Original Window Sticker and all delivery materials
We have several shipping companies to recommend, and I recommend enclosed shipping for this particular vehicle, but please do your own research in selecting a shipping company you feel comfortable with.Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!!! If you have any questions, please email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Bid with Confidence!!! Thanks for L@@king!!!
Please read these Terms BEFORE bidding:
- You must have sufficient cash available or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding!
- We accept Certified and Cashiers Checks (Once Cleared) and Wire Transfers in $US only.
- Buyer can inspect vehicle by appointment only. Please contact me by email or phone to set time/place.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback that might prejudice your bid.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes. You must respond by phone within twenty-four (24) hours to confirm your plan to purchase.
- Winning bidders must respond to me by telephone within 24 hours of auction closure to confirm your purchase or the vehicle may be re-listed or sold to any other qualified buyer.
- The sale must be completed within five(5) days after the auction closes.
- All funding must be received as soon as possible and within no more than five(5) days of auction closure or I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle.
- Winning Bidder must confirm his/her winning bid with a Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of USD$500.00. Deposit to be paid by Paypal or Wire Transfer ONLY.
- Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within five (5)days of the end of the auction.
- Those wishing to have your vehicle shipped - all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Any claims arising from shipping or damage are between buyer and shipping company.
Back to top of page
No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction! If there are bid retractions in that time period, I reserve the right to cancel all bids, end the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
Please keep in mind when bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above described vehicle from the Seller. Negative feedback will be posted if the above conditions are not adhered to. Please contact me prior to bidding if you have previous negative feedback regarding a vehicle purchase.