1969 Porsche 911 T 911T 3.2 Liter EFI Flares Solid Sorted Street Track Awesome!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: Carrera RS Look
- Trim: RS Look Coupe with 3.2 liter engine 246 hp
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 81,000
- Color: Guards Red
- Engine size: 3.2 Liter with Electronic Fuel Injection 246hp
- Transmission: 915 5 Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Porsche 911 Carrera RS Look
1969 Porsche 911T Coupe
Guards Red with Black Interior
3.2L Twin Plug with Electronic Fuel Injection
Serial Number 119120468
Will Consider Serious Offers
Originally a Polo Red 1969 911T, this car was purchased in 1997 with a mid-eighties Carrera suspension, 915 transmission, a 3.2 liter motor and 930 brakes installed. The car was rebuilt in 2000 as described below. Major engine and transmission work was done approximately 32,000 miles ago and a top-end refresh approximately 15,000 miles ago.
- Carrillo connecting rods
- Heavy duty valve springs and titanium retainers
- Micro-polished crankshaft
- Racing camshaft for high torque at low rpm
- Mahle pistons and cylinders 10.5 compression ratio
- Twin plug heads
- Individual Throttle bodies
- Electromotive programable fuel injection
- Watershield intake covers with K&N filters
- Dyno results:
- Maximum horsepower at rear wheels is 246 hp (192.84 ft. lbs. torque) at 6,700 rpm
- Maximum torque 192 ft. lbs. (204.5 hp) at 5,200 rpm
- Stock 8:31 Ring and pinion
- New bearings and dog-teeth
- Replaced stock 3rd gear to 21:29
- Replaced stock 4th gear to 25:27
- Replaced stock 5th gear to 27:24
- Sachs sport clutch and pressure plate
- Stomski Racing precision shift coupler
- Carrera with adjustable rear trailing arms.
- Front: 23 mm torsion bars with Bilstein custom-valved shocks. 930 turbo brakes with floating slotted rotors. Smart racing adjustable sway bars. Monoball suspension supports and strut tower bracing
- Rear: 30mm torsion bars with Bilstein custom-valved shocks. 930 turbo brakes. Smart Racing adjustable sway bars
- 15 x 7 and 8” Fuchs
- Guards Red bare metal repaint
- Only the body exterior was refinished. The door jambs, underside, trunk, interior are original finishes
- Excellent panel gaps
- Car weighs 2,355 lbs. with 5/8 full tank fuel
- SC flares butt-welded
- Fiberglass front bumper
- Steel duck tail mounted on stock engine cover
- 21 gallon 911SC fuel tank with collapsible spare
- Brielle lightweight battery installed in smuggler's box
- Rennline smuggler's box cover with kill switch
- Only visible rust is a small bubble on rocker below the passenger door
- No visible evidence of accidents or rust repair
- Kirkey road race deluxe race seats with Deist harnesses
- RS door panels
- Perlon felt interior carpeting
- "Safety Devices" roll bar to welded plates on sills
•Selecting the buy-it-now price option is a binding contract and is not an "option" to buy.
•Pre-purchase inspections are welcome and must be completed prior to executing the Buy-it-now option. Please feel free to ask me any questions via the ask the seller questions feature.
•The car is sold as-is, where-is, with all faults. No warranties are expressed or implied.
•The car is located in the Philadelphia suburbs. It has a clear PA antique title.
•The car can be seen by appointment.
•The car is available for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the eBay advertisement at any time.
•The purchaser shall send a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the selling price by wire transfer or cashier's check within 48 hours of the end of the auction, and pay the balance in full within 7 days of the end of the auction.
•I can assist you in locating a professional transporter.