Beautiful 1987 Porsche 911 Carrera Targa G50 transmission- Rare Blue Green color
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: G50 Carrera Targa
- Type: Targa
- Trim: G 50 Carrera Targa
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 113,788
- VIN: WP0EB0911HS161307
- Color: Lagoon Green
- Engine size: 3.2L FLAT 6 CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: G50 6 speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Porsche 911 G50 Carrera Targa
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe - Rare Blue Green Color. Using the Hagerty (www.hagerty.com) Condition ratings, this Targa is #2 to #3. This Porsche is in spectacular condition. It comes with the original owners manuals inside the original case. There is a three ring binder with the service receipts and the original window sticker. The car boasts the stunning and rare color option of Lagoon Green. The Original Fuchs wheels further add to the overall appeal of this beautiful Targa. Runs strong and shifts smoothly. The car has 113k miles on the odometer. The car is bone-dry underneath. I don’t have to tell just how rare Targas have become and the Pedigree on this one is hard to match. The car runs and drives like a dream.
Porsche Club of America Concours d’ Elegance competitor
Updated German leather interior
Update Targa Top
Numerous extras such as:
Exterior car cover
Flannel garage cover
Original owner’s manual
Original window sticker
Front car “bra”
Rear engine maintenance bra
Both valet and owners keys
Terms of Sale Overview
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Seller reserves the right to:
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
i. You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
ii. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
iii. You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Buyers Inspection: Seller has made every effort to accurately and fairly describe the vehicle to you and disclose any known information regarding the vehicle. Seller does not describe the car as "perfect" and buyer should have expectations of "typical" dings and or chips and scratches that are consistent with the year and mileage on the vehicle. Buyers are provided with all additional items listed in the description. The Seller will not be held responsible to provide any additional items other than those represented. Seller welcomes an independent inspection of the vehicle prior to purchase. All costs and arrangements for such inspections are the responsibility of the buyer. All inspections are to be performed at the location of the car. The Seller will review any issues or concerns that develop because of an inspection and will make repairs, adjustments or concessions at the Sellers sole discretion.
6. Mileage listed may increase due to test drives or other usage.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The Seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made because of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. Seller makes no guarantee or warranty, expressed, written or implied of the vehicles ability to pass any state emissions inspection. In the event a vehicle fails state emissions inspection, the Seller bears no responsibility whatsoever.
8. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Buyer is responsible for any expenses, tax and fees should they export the car outside of the US. . New York Residents are responsible for any additional New York State fees. Buyer Responsible For Shipping Charges.
9. Shipping & Delivery:
a. All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Seller will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage! Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper.
10. Seller will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with seller via eBay message within 24 hours of the auction ending to arrange to complete their transaction. If Seller cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, Seller reserves the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% of sale price, by certified check or bank wire transfer. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, certified check to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.