1986 PORSCHE 928 RACER - WITH LS1 CORVETTE MOTOR (NEW)
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 928
- Type: COUPE
- Trim: RACER
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 88,900
- VIN: WP0JB0924GS862722
- Color: RED
- Engine size: LS1 NEW CRATE ENGINE - O MILES
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 5 - MANUEAL
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: RED
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Porsche 928
Offered for sale is this beautiful racer 1986 Porsche 928 Coupe new LS1 Corvette motor with 0,0 miles, factory color is L80K “Guards Red” with Red Cobra racing seat (1), with the following racing modifications:
- VIN WP0JB0924GS862722, with clean title – never in an accident!
- Complete & new Corvette LS1 – 410 hp engine (0 MILES) assembly w/exhaust set, engine control module (MEFI4), engine wiring harness (LS1 Lo-Profile), fuel injector set (LS1/LS6 engines), throttle body assembly (TK Plus LS1/LS6), flywheel kit (thin style), K&N air filter (1015), Stage1 fuel pump kit, starter – purchased new from Turnkey Engine Supply of Oceanside, CA (a $10,000.00 value)
- Complete and new conversion kit for LS1 engine assembly made by Renegade Hybrid of Las Vegas, NV – includes: kit for manual transmission, 928 LS Radiator, cooling fan kid assembly, remote oil cooling lines, temperature sender, oil pressure sender, oil pressure adapter, power steering lines, fuel filter/regulator, heater controls, stage II pressure plate, Kevlar clutch disk, etc. (a $5,000.00 value)
- Re-manufacturer Porsche 928 manual transmission – work done by Vertex Automotive of Miami FL ( a $4,000.00 value)
- Rennline Front & Rear hood and 3-rd door tie downs
- Rennline Folding Race Hook
- 17.0 Gallon FuelSafe Sportman fuel cell (a $1,100.00 value)
- Cobra Imola racing seat (1) red with aluminum base adaptor (a $800.00 value)
- 5-Liter AFFF SFI Fire System (3 nozzle system, charged & never fired!) (a $600.00 value)
- Angle Ribbon Window Net & Right Side Net (a $180.00 value)
- 6-Point 3” Hans Compatible Harness – driver side only (red) (a $400.00 value)
- Roll cage made of 2” OD, 1.760”ID, 0.120” wall thickness 1026 steel all TIG welded.
- Momo Commando Steering wheel & NRG Quick Release hub adaptor, red (a $450.00 value)
- Kill Switch to battery and alternator (a $120.00 value)
- Front and Rear heavy duty (racing) sway bars
- Front and Rear heavy duty Koni racing adjustable Coilover struts/shocks (a $1,500.00 value)
- 4 – Hoosier competition tires, Front P255/35ZR18, Back P285/30ZR18 mounted on Aluminum alloy 5-spoke, 5-lug, Porsche-crest wheels
- 4 – Supersport street tires, Front & Back P225/50ZR16 mounted on original aluminum 5-lug wheels.
- Great racing car (great fun!)
- Car needs wiring to be completed – to engine, rear lights, fuel pumps, front lights (optional), camera, etc.
- Always garage-kept – last season driven was 2012!
- New motor, re-manufacturer transmission, and all racing components never driven!
- Started modification to the motor in 2013 and ran out of time; new business ventures require the sale of all my cars (3 collectibles & 2 racers)
- New business venture requires sale of my collectibles/racers!
Call Ernesto at 570-862-8502 or 570-613-1234 Ext 1022 for a viewing
E-mail: email@example.com for questions or appointments
At the buyer’s cost, we can show the car to a mechanic of your choice to inspect and verify status of the car.