1955 PORSCHE 356 SPEEDSTER - REPLICA - DUAL PORT - WIDEBODY - BLACK - NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 356
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: STUNNING BLACK SPEEDSTER
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 7,350
- VIN: WA92166104
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 1600 Dual Port
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Porsche 356
Up for auction at NO RESERVE is our highly desired 1955 PORSCHE 356 SPEEDSTER reproduction with roll bar and removable softop.Extremely clean inside and out.
Built in the late 80s with a FiberFab Californian fiberglass WIDE BODY. Titled as a 1955 Replica Porsche Speedster.
The Volkswagen chassis is in good condition and the front suspension is fitted with lowed front spindles.
The brakes are in good repair with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
The tires are BF Goodrich (205/50 15 front 255/50 15 rear) with plenty of tread.
Volkswagen manual 4 speed transmission, EMPI shifter (it shifts nicely). Independent rear suspension. Clutch is fine fine. The car handles great and steers straight.
Motor is a Volkswagen 1600 dual port type 1. Good oil pressure and compression. It has an EMPI 38/38 carburetor and a Pertronix ignition point replacement has been installed. Plugs and plug wires are new. It has a remote oil filter and an extra oil sump. It starts reliably and has good power. The exhaust is a new Volkswagen stock muffler.
Gauges, lights, blinkers, wipers, horn, etc. in working order. The battery is new in 2015. It also has a recent rebuilt starter.
The fiberglass FiberFab body is in terrific shape. The doors, rear engine cover and front trunk lid all fit well and open and close without issue. The paint is excellent. A good buffing would help really bring out the gloss black shine.
Interior is clean. The car has a roof and side curtains with side windows. It also has a full tonneau cover.
The car has always been stored in a garage and covered (comes with car cover) since I have owned it.
THIS SPEEDSTER TURNS HEADS EVERYWHERE!! SUCH A FUN CAR TO DRIVE!!
Not interested in trades.Clear title is in-hand.
*** Reserve has been set well below fair market value to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. Please do not bid unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a trustworthy Ebay member since 2000. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We are fair and reasonable and will make every effort to provide answers within 24 hours of your inquiry. Thank you and good luck.
TERMS OF SALE
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, E.G. CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT.SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED.ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR SENDING TITLE.
5. VEHICLE IS NON-RETURNABLE AND SOLD “AS-IS WHERE-IS”.THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, WRITTEN OR IMPLIED.BUYER ACCEPTS VEHICLE IN ITS CURRENT CONDITION AND SELLER ASSUMES NO FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES OR LIABILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE VEHICLE.SALE IS FINAL.
6. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY.IF GENUINELY INTERESTED, CONTACT SELLER TO MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER. BUY IT NOW FOR~ $22,000.