Porsche 1961 Roadster
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 356
- SubModel: Roadster
- Type: Roadster
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 37,857
- VIN: 89164
- Color: Green
- Engine size: Super 90
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Porsche 356 Roadster
1961 PORSCHE 356B ROADSTER
This is a non matching numbers car—This car won first place in local PCA concourse show.Built to show and drive with original Porsche parts. Seats and door panels finished in leather. The ultimate driver’s 356
1. 12 volt Optima battery
2. 12 volt horns
3. 12 volt windshield wiper motor
4. 12 volt relays
5. 12 volt instruments
6. All lights 12 volts
7. 356C suspension
8. 356C disc brakes
9. 356C transmission and shifter
10. 356C seats
11. Late 356/early 911 lap belts
12. 1720cc engine by Harry “Maestro” Pellow of HCP Research and Alan Klingen of The Stable in San Francisco
13. Solex 40 PII-4 carburetors built by Don Marks
14. Full-flow oil filter by Ron LaDow of Precision Matters
15. 12 volt Hi torque starter
16. 12 volt generator
17. 12 volt regulator
18. 12 volt coil
19. Porsche compensator spring
20. Dual master cylinder
21. Silicone brake fluid
22. Auxiliary electric fuel pump
23. Driver’s side arm rest
24. H4 headlights
25. Nardi wood steering wheel
26. Starter relay
27. Car also has original luggage that fits in trunk. Very rare.
Car won 1st place "Best in show"in Concourse show here in Hawaii
Also came in second place for people choice in another local show.
A written and picture history of the car for over the last 30 years is available.
Actual Miles Is Unknown.
No rust anywhere.
This car is sold as is. Without warranty
Car is located in Honolulu Hawaii
Shipping isbuyersresponsibility (About $1100. to Calf.)
A non refundable $1000 deposit is due with in 3 days to secure sale of car.
Buyers isresponsible for any sales tax or local taxes due.
If payment is not madewithin 7 days seller reserves the right to re list the car for sale.
Sale will be made with US Dollars. Payment will be made with cashers check or bank check.