1989 Porsche 911 cabriolet factory slant nose, anniversary edition 3.2L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- SubModel: Factory Slant Nose
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Cabriolet
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 156,000
- VIN: WP0EB0912KS170976
- Color: Gun metal gray
- Engine size: 3.2 L None turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Porsche 911 Factory Slant Nose
1989 Porsche 911 Cabriolet factory slant nose anniversary edition 3.2L none turbo.
( Last year production and one of the few factory 3.2 cabriolet slant nose made for USA market)
This car is in great condition considering being 27years old, ll matching numbers, ompletely rust free,never been in any accident. Just completed $30,000.00 restoration that took 8 months to complete.
- Engine was completely rebuilt in 2010 and has around 50K since then. The engine starts right up and doesn't smoke or leak any oil or heat up. "very strong engine"
- 5 speed transmission is in great condition and shifts very smoothly without any grinding and clutch is very strong.
- all electrical and charging system, ower windows, ower seats, ower roof,lights and stereoworks good and there is no short in the system. It comes with a main electrical kill switch.
- Brand new factory OEM top.
- Air conditioning, uspension system, reaking system are in good condition.
- Original OEM made in Germany 2 piecewheels has been completely refurbished with good tires (Front225X40X18 Rear 240X40X18)
- Interior has been completely professional redone, eather seats, oor panels, ash, eals coversand more.
- Everything on exterior, oors, oods, op, indshield all the rubbers has been removed. all parts sanded to bear metal and repainted and put back with all new windshield, ubbers, eals,fog lights and more.
- Clean California Pink Slip with current registration and tags
I purchased this car from the previous owner 2 years ago, e purchased the car in 2005 from a Porsche dealer in Northern California 1n 2005 .He rebuilt the engine completely that cost him $11,000.00in 2010. since then he put 40K miles on it before I purchased it in 2014. When I purchase the car the odometer showed 154K miles. There is a 28k mileage discrepancy 1n 1992 and 8k mileage discrepancyin 2004.I am assuming this car has close to 195k miles. This car had only3 previous owners before m.The reason shows 10 on the carfax is that the titlehas passed onto 3different dealerinventory during the first 5 years of its life and also previous owner changed the title from his name to his corporation name and few years back to his name again.
I am not a dealer. This car is registered to my name. Iam a car enthusiast and own over dozen exotic cars. Imight bewilling to trade this car with a nice Italian automobile. 360 Modena, 08, 28, 55,or Gallardo.
I tried to describe this car the best I know. please feel free to contact me anytime if there is any question. 310-467-8484
This car is located in Newport Beach California. I could help buyer with shipping