1974 PONTIAC GRANDVILLE CONVERTIBLE - CUSTOM DONK
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 106,099
- VIN: 2P67W4P267457
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 455CI V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Pontiac Other
1974 Pontiac Grandville Convertible
This is an all numbers matching vehicle with a 455 C.I. motor, urbo 400 transmission, nd posi rear end. The car has 106,099 miles, ut this mileage may go up some as I still drive it on nice days. The car is loaded with power windows, ower locks, ower seat, ower steering, ower top, nd cold A/C. It has new red paint, ew white convertible top, nd rides on 28 inch rims. The tires are 85% and the rims are an 8 out of 10. The interior is in excellent shape with the exception of a 1 inch split in the upper driver’s side seat. This car has absolutely no rust or rot and never did. The front suspension has been modified with bigger springs and extended A-arms to fit the 28” rims. It would be fairly easy to put back to stock. I have the stock steel wheels, hich would be included in the sale. The original top convertible boot is in mint condition and matches the red interior. I also have the original side mirrors, hich will be included with the sale. I have all the owner’s manuals and paperwork, ncluding original keys and dealer key tag. The following parts are new within the last 200 miles:
· Complete Brake System
· New Hood Insulation
· CD mp3
· Bluetooth Stereo (I also have the original 8-track)
· Loud Pypes Exhaust
· Full Tune-Up – All Fluids ChangedThis beauty runs and drives 100% - no excuses. You can keep it custom or return it to stock with minimal effort. The Cons:
· The convertible power top is not working – but it goes up and down by hand with ease.
· The top needs side fasteners installed (fasteners are include in the sale).
· There is a minor 1 inch split in upper driver’s seat.All other options work as they should. This car really turns heads and draws attention wherever it goes. Please note: The rear wheel wells have been modified to accommodate the 28” rims, nd it looks awesome.
This is a rare find. Pontiac only built 3,000 of these Grandville Convertibles and their value is rising rapidly.
Note: If you have no feedback, lease contact me before bidding or your bid may be cancelled.Custom Donk
All Deposits are non-refundable.
Inspections are welcomed and encouraged before bidding not after.Thank You