1969 Pontiac GTO Clone Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: GTO
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 64,178
- VIN: 237679B159404
- Engine size: 400
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Pontiac GTO
69 PONTIAC LEMANS/GTO
This car started life as a well optioned 1969 Lemans convertible including power disc brakes, ower windows, alley clock(still works!) and a power top.
It has been upgraded with the following with real GTO parts.
- 1969 "YS" coded 350hp 400 engine 1970 "XF" coded 3.23 posi-traction differential.
- 1979 Corvette Super T-10 4 speed transmission.
- The interior has been upgraded with late model GTO seats.
- Mechanically, t has a new, lose ratio power steering box, ew calipers, ads, otors, GM HEI ignition and an internally regulated alternator.
- Cosmetically and structurally, his car received- Brand New Convertible Roof and rear glass. Door shells Fenders Ram Air hood Judge spoiler 1/4 panels. Floor pans Rear bumper
- The wheels are Wheel Vintiques Pontiac Ralley wheels- 15x8 in the rear with BFG 275/60/15 15x7 in the front with BFG 235/60/15 And new center caps and trim rings
- The color is from a late model Lexus and it positively sparkles in the sun!
This is a turn key car, eady to drive anywhere.