Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 Project
Price: US $1,600.00 Item location: Canyon Country, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Formula 400
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 79,044
- VIN: 2U87T4N105408
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 400
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Pontiac Firebird
- 2U87T4N105408 vin decoded
- 1st digit Make. (2) Pontiac
- 2nd digit Series.(U) Formula
- 3rd and 4th digits Body type. (87) Sport Coupe.
- 5th digit Engine Code.(T) 400 4 bbl V8, ual exh.
- 6th digit Model year. (4) 1974
- 7th digit Assembly plant.(N) Norwood, H.
- 8th to 13th digits Sequential production number 105408
- This is a California car no rust other than surface rust. The bad news some one replace the eng with a chevy 350 casting # comes up 1975 to 78 2 bolt 2 bbl 350 it has what looks like a rebuilt TH400 trans. Some new parts like head liner & weather striping as well as used interior plastic parts this is a running driving car when I got it but it has not been started or driven in 9 months. I have a clear ca. title on non-op no fees are due. Thanks for looking' If you have any questions please ask. I reserve the right to remove the reserve to the highest bidder if reserve is not met. Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Payments: Deposit of US $500.00 within 48hours of auction close
- Full payment is required within7days of auction close In less paid cash when car is picked up.