Stunning Turbo Trans Am Pace Car, only 7k miles, Indy 500, one of 1555, GNX
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Trans Am
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 7,587
- VIN: 1G5FW2170KL236124
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.8L V6 Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Pontiac FirebirdTheToy Barnof Dublin Presents: 1989 Pontiac Trans Am GTA TurboStunning Example, nly 7500 original miles#254 of only 1,555 total produced20th Anniversary Edition
The Toy Barn is thrilled to offer thisabsolutely stunning 1989 Pontiac Trans Am Turbo, n tremendous condition with only 7500 original miles. This Trans Am is certainly a blast from the past, nd is a recent trade in here at our store from a serious GM collector. We're Turbo TA/Turbo Buick/Syclone-Typhoon fans here at the Toy barn, nd this is a fantastic example of one of the rarest of the V6 Turbo world, nd certainly one of the finest I've seen. The exterior, nterior, heels, nder the hood, tc all present themselves as original and nearly flawless (Please ring me for full details). The car has all of the original pedigree including the "box" with the rolled up graphics and cassette tape, ot to mention full original owner documentation, onfirmed authenticity from Pontiac, nd much more. Check out the pictures below and call me if you'd like more info. This is a tremendous example, nd a one of a kind opportunity.This car is the real deal. Call me if you'd like more details!Check out the pictures below, e sure and allow time for them to load!If you have any questions about the condition of this car, nd would like for me to go over it panel by panelwith you, lease give me a ring. I'd be glad to do an "over the phone" walkaround for you.Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer@614-288-5534Attention "0 Feedback" bidders: Please contact us prior to bidding.Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer@614-288-5534ATTENTION CANADA BUYERS:We have experience importing into Canada and other countries. Here are some of the basics you will need to consider:
1. Check that the car qualifies for importation at:
2. Locate a shipping company to assist you.
3. To get the car across the border you will need to fax a copy of the front and back of the title to the border 72 hours in advance.
4. You must have the original title with the car to get it across the border.
5. To register the car in Canada you will need a NO OPEN RECALL letter from the manufacturer.
6. You might have to make some modifications to get the car registered (example: day time running lights).
7. All cars will have an Ohio temporary license plate provided.TERMS OF SALE:In most cases buyers contact us directly during the auction to arrange a “buy it now price”. We reserve the right to end this listing at any time should the vehicle become unavailable. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.TERMS OF DEPOSIT:The successful high bidder will submit a $1000 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of the auction closing to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay the remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the auction closing. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Payment is accepted in U.S. dollars only.PAYMENT METHODS:Bank financing, ash in person, ertified check, ashier’s check, nd bank wire transfers. For those financing, e can help! Please contact us for more details.TAXES AND FEES:Different states, ities, nd counties tax the purchase of an automobile differently. Your tax on an automobile is always determined by the address you are registering the car to. Because of this, t is impossible for us to estimate or automatically calculate what your tax will be. All of our Ebay listings do not include tax. Please contact us for help determining your tax obligation. Additionally, very car will have a fee of $288.50 applied to the sales price. This flat fee covers titling and documentation fees. Taxes and fees are not negotiable.DISCLAIMER:We make every effort to present information that is accurate. However, ome of the information is derived from a vin decoder, ar history data reports, nd/or other sources. Because of this, he exact configuration, olor, pecifications, ccessories, nd history provided in this ad should be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any inaccuracies, laims or losses of any nature. Please contact us to verify any information that is essential to your buying decision.NOTE: We will pick you up at the Columbus International airport, hich is only 20 minutes away from our dealership. If you prefer, e can also arrange shipping by us in our covered carrier operated by our full time driver.What is the Toy Barn?
The Toy Barn is a full-service retail dealer facility, pecializing in the sales and service of vehicles that haveheart, hether highly exotic,luxurious, nique, r just plain fast. Bottom line:We sell a little bit of everything, s long as it's fun! Our motto is "Don't just drive... Arrive!", nd you can see it in every inventory piece we have, hether it's a Lamborghini, Bentley, n Escalade, r a Shelby Mustang.
We're nestled in Dublin, hio, suburb on the northwest corner of Columbus. We have three showrooms and two full outdoor inventories, illed with an average of over 150 cars. We're not a warehouse,we're not brokers or middlemen, nd our reputation is just as important here in our community as it is world-wide. We pride ourselves in beingserviced-minded and customer-friendly, ith a strongemphasis on business integrity and being transparent.
We're a full-service retail facility, nd offer the followingservicesin addition to selling premium automobiles:
- Complete service department, ervicing ALL makes and models
- Competitive financing opportunities
- Certified Warranty programs and extended service contracts
- Door-to-door enclosed delivery service (we own the truck & trailer!)
Our cars sell quickly!!! We sell premium, ard-to-find cars, hat are most often times the finest available. In doing so, ur inventory moves quickly and our cars are sold many times prior to auction end, ither locally or with a "buy it now" arranged. Don't miss out on this vehicle by waiting, ive us a call today!!! I DO NOT ANTICIPATE THIS VEHICLE MAKING IT TO AUCTION END.
Contact:Erick Morrison@740-973-7978 orJustin Hinderer @614-288-5534
Payment Options:The winning bidder will be asked to place a $1000.00 deposit with 48 hours of auction's end. Full payment from the buyer will be expected with 7 days of auction end. Please contact us prior to bidding with financing or transport questions.