2018 GTOAA Nationals Concours Gold Award
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: GTO
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 00997
- VIN: 237675P325606
- Color: White
- Engine size: Hi-perf 389 with Demon six-shooter tri-power
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Pontiac GTO Convertible
1965 Pontiac GTO Convertible
2018 GTOAA Nationals â€œConcours Goldâ€ Award winner.
Rotisserie restoration with $150,000 in receipts.
Stunning at every angle and PHS documented.
Mildly modified with performance upgrades.
- Hi-perf 389 with Demon six-shooter tri-power
- Muncie 4 speed transmission
- 12 bolt 3.23 positraction rearend
- All drivetrain components are fully rebuilt
- New power steering system
- Upgraded power disc brakes
- Vintage air conditioning and heat
- Rebuilt suspension with custom control arms
- â€œPypesâ€ street pro exhaust system
- Aluminum radiator and over flow tank
- Pioneer sound system with CD
- New/restored dash, gauges and tachometer
- Center console with correct shifter
- All new chrome, tinted glass and trim
- New dark red metallic upholstery
- New black power convertible top
- Custom built and upholstered parade cover
- Stock black top boot also included
- Black upholstered trunk compartment
- Show quality engine bay and undercarriage
- Polished â€œHurstâ€ 5-spoke alloys
- Diamondback redline radial tires
- Laser straight body with superior fit
- Stunning PPG â€œPolar Whiteâ€ exterior finish
- Featured in â€œThe Legendâ€ GTO magazine, October 2018
Serious buyers may contact Mark Young for additional details at (503) 880-1777.
More photos available at www.nwhouseofhardtops.com.
About Us . . .
Northwest House of Hardtops indoor showroom and facility is located in Portland, Oregon just 10 minutes from the Portland International Airport.
Since 1981 we have delivered hundreds of the finest investment cars to individuals and collectors all over the United States, Canada and abroad.
For over 35 years we have restored concourse, award-winning Corvettes, muscle cars and classics to correct factory specifications (or better).
Our team of restoration and detailing experts are truly second to none, including our elite painter (awarded #1 Refinisher for Chevrolet in 1989 and #1 A.S.E. Refinisher in the Nation in 2001). We strive for perfection and customer satisfaction in every vehicle and it shows.
Terms and Conditions . . .
Vehicle is for sale locally and Seller may end listing at any time.
If you are the winning bidder a $2,000.00 deposit will be required within 48 hours after auction ends, with the remaining balance due 5 days thereafter.
NO EXCEPTIONS unless prior arrangements have been made with the seller.
This is a â€œUsed Vehicleâ€ and therefore will be sold â€œAS-ISâ€.
Inspections are welcome PRIOR to the auction ending.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. My company works with several qualified transporters and we will be happy to help with those arrangements.
If you have any questions, please call Mark Young at (503) 880-1777 or email email@example.com.