1937 Pontiac "6" four door touring sedan with AIR CONDITIONING Only 600 miles!
Price: US $27,000.00 Item location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Other
- SubModel: suicide doors and humpback trunk
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Silver Streak
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 600
- Color: Glyndon Green
- Engine size: Flat head 6 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3 speed floor shift
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige and brown
- Options: ash trays, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Pontiac Other suicide doors and humpback trunkBeautiful 1937 Pontiac 600 miles on this frame up restoration. Every part has been rebuilt, epaired or replaced.
The car runs great and floats down the road like it's on a cloud!
Professionally re built flat head engine, ebuilt 3 speed transmission and rear end.
New glass and rubber. New Mohair interior and wood grained dash and garnishes. Rebuilt radiator with electric fan. Vintage Air systems A/C and heat, odern radio but has the vintage radio head and clock that works. Wide white wall Coker tires.
Included are the trunk tools and bag, nd the vintage jack. Owners manual and brochure. Misc. extras.