1967 Firebird Drag Car Pro Street
Price: US $6,500.00 Item location: Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 1111
- Engine size: 350 stroked
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Alcohol
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Pontiac FirebirdRelisted..............Had a buyer, ut not a true buyer, tire kicker !! Had over 20 offers.
Note:::::::::::::: The body on this car is in excellent condition, loor, uarters, verything is solid, lean title, o purchase a 67 Firebird in this condition and the engine, rans and rear, ou will not find one for this price that is listed. Phone # 814-386-1665 November 3rd, nbsp;The cylinders where cheched and the engine is a 350 bored .30 over. Has a roller cam, nbsp;rearend has 5:13 gears. Carb is an 850. Engine was professional built.
This car was professionally built 5 years ago and owner passed away and car sat in car hauler since it was built. I don't have much information on the engine but do know it was professionally built. Several people has listen to it run and agree the car was built with no shortcuts and the engine is strong and will make a lot of horsepower. If your interested please contact me.
- 1967 Firebird Drag Car can be converted to Pro Street (need headlights, ipers and glass to be street legal)
- Car has all Lexan windows
- 350 small block Chevy with stroker crank, ully built for drag racing
- JEGS racing seat, acing belts and harness
- 9" Ford rear fully tubbed
- Runs on alcohol
- Brand new Centerline wheels and new tires
- Drum brakes front should be changed to disc brakes
- Clear PA Title
Hear the car running at :https://youtu.be/2mF6noi7GAk