34K Miles..Low Mileage!!! ***1986 MId-Engine Fiero GT***LQQK!! A Total Rebuild!!
Price: US $4,995.00 Item location: Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Fiero
- SubModel: GT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 34986
- VIN: 1G2PM37R7GP241293
- Color: Black/Silver
- Engine size: 2.8L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Pontiac Fiero GTThis is a very low mileage Fiero that has spent the majority of its life in the garage. It has been detailed inside and out with its 2 tone fresh paint shining to its fullest. This is 1 of a kind while remaining stock isnota museum piece but close. It will have its occasional paint chips. No mechanical concerns at all. The car runs and drives great like you drove it off the show room floor. The car has tires that have plenty of rubber but are old from storage. The car has a donner chassis I had in the garage from a previous project. Completely bare and inspected and repaired for this project shown in the pictures.
The entire front end, headlight upgrade to HID and 87-88 new headlight motors, Engine, and transmission with a new clutch, the odometer, the interior, dash, are all from a collectable Fiero with only 34K miles on it that was wrecked.
New:Means over the last 4 years of the project these have been bought new and installed, otherwise noted below.
- New shocks- New High performance fuel pump and modern sending unit- New stainless steel gas tank straps- New wires and hoses- New braided stainless steel brake lines- Newcalipers front and rear- New (3) emergency brake cables- New steel clutch pedal not the stock aluminium pedal that bends- New aluminum radiator- New heater core- Reconditioned front cradle with all new hardware- Full set of poly bushings for the entire front end- New front upper and lower ball joints- From the wrecked 34K car upper and lower control arms- New door handles- New oem doors and trunk locks- New steel engine vacuum lines installed under the intake manifold(3 months ago)- New custom on engine fuel pressure gauge(3 months ago)- New 3 inch custom cool air intake system(3 months ago)- New relocated battery to trunk in a custom Taylormade battery box(3 months ago)- New battery (3 months ago)- New high performance 140 Amp POWER HOUSE alternator- New distributor- New performance coil- New custom CNC cut engine dog bone- New headliner-From the wrecked 34K carbeautifulfactory carpet & mats- New window motors and window brushes (3 months ago)- New outside window dew wipes(3 months ago)- New rear window sails(3 months ago)- New sunroof window channels and surrounding rubber- New visors(3 months ago)- New speakers front and rear- New windshield- New Air Conditioning Dryer
Air Conditioning works great. GT body was installed, stainless steel hardware, bolts etc were used wherever possible.
A beautiful example of a 35 year old collectable. The car has a real throaty sound at idle. If you have any additional questions, please email me with any questions or concerns.
The new Corvette has finally gone Mid-Engine like the Fiero 35 years ago! A fun well balanced sports car to drive & very quick 0 to 60 mph at a fraction of the cost of a new Mid-Engine Corvette
Note: To the best of my knowledge the only issue with the car is the horn doesn't work.I haven't had time to pursue.