NO RESERVE! HIGH BID GETS IT! - FAST! SUPERCHARGED! FUN! LOTS OF $$ INVESTED! NR
Price: - Item location: Englewood, Colorado, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 125000
- VIN: 2G2FS22S1P2205063
- Color: Green
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Pontiac FirebirdSELLING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER! Get an incredible deal on a classic that has had a lot of money invested into it!
1993 Pontiac Firebird. Very fast and fun. Many expensive modifications! Here is the list:
- 1996 LT1 350 V-8 Fuel injected engine
- Vortech V-7 Supercharger (This part alone was over $5,000)
- Edelbrock Throttle body
- OBD-2 computer system
- MSD ignition
- Power Programmer
- Dual catalytic converters
- Borla 3-inch exhaust (Sounds great)
- Hooker Headers
- Aluminum driveshaft
- Detroit Locker with 4:11 rear gears,
- Griffin Aluminum Radiator/ Inner cooler
- T56 5-speed transmission
- Dual-disk clutch assembly
- Upgraded front and rear disc brakes
- Sony Premium sound system/ sub woofer
- VCR with TV screen and two pair of Bluetooth headphones
- Radar detector
- Tinted windows
- Nitrous system (Need to be finished being hooked up. Never used)
- Brand-new windshield
- Aftermarket Ram-Air Induction hood
- Air-Conditioning (All components are on and working but it could use a re-charge)
- Many upgraded aftermarket gauges
- Alarm system with key fobs
- Very nice original interior. No cracks in dash.
- Custom Green Metallic paint with silver accents
- Multiple shop manuals pertaining to the car
- Clean Carfax
- Fitted car cover
- Etc., etc.
This car is awesome in so many ways. Please keep in mind though that it is not perfect. It does have a few 'flaws'. It appears that a few of the aftermarket gauges do not read correctly, the drivers-side door rubs a little bit on the front fender when you open it, it has a few scratches here and there and a small blemish or two on the body. It also might need a good tune to get it to its maximum potential. It runs great now but I do think that a tune-up done by a knowledgeable shop could help to make it even better and faster. I also believe that one of the valve cover gaskets is leaking. If I was keeping the car, I would have these replaced or do it myself. There is nothing huge wrong with car, I just want the new owner to know that that is not a flawless, show-ready vehicle. It is ready to go now but could be even more awesome with a little more elbow grease.
Please do not waste my time. If you cannot afford to pay for it, then please do not bid. It costs money to post this on Ebay so I would appreciate serious buyers only please. Email with any questions. I have only had this car for about half a year so I don't have a ton of extra info. on it but please ask what you like. Also, I reserve the right to end the auction early as I have it posted for sale locally as well.
If you hire a truck to transport the car, I will gladly meet the driver and help to get it loaded and also send you pictures.
no reserve, nr, high bidder, high bid, last bind wins it, last bid owns it, firehawk, formula, gto, chevrolet, chrysler, dodge, monte carlo, grand prix, trans am, pro street, resto mod, race, mecum, investment, bracket racing, street racing, street racer, drift, sleeper, chrysler, roadrunner, corvette, ls1, ls7, ford, barrett jackson, racing, nos, fast and loud, monte carlo, street outlaws, nr, hemi, camaro, mustang, plymouth, impala, paxton, turbo, blower, paxton, fast and loud, fast & loud, challneger, charger, sho, shelby, wrx, subaru, ford focus, srt8, srt, 1/8 mile, cruise, cruising, hot rod, gasser, fury, grand national, buick, t-type, gnx, saleen, callaway