1984 Pontiac Parisienne Sedan
Price: US $800.00 Item location: Frederick, Maryland, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Parisienne
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 84000
- VIN: 2G2AL69H1E9712896
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 305 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black + Red
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Pontiac Parisienne
Under84,000 original miles.Lots of work done.
Best attribute -- rust free body and frame. No significant fluid leaks.
This is a project car that I bought just to have fun working on and to learn about the neat, computer driven carburetion setup. I've done a lot and no longer have time to carry on the project; time to let the next person have fun with it. It should only be bought as a project car by someone who understands and likes to tinker with old cars. Seriously. This is *not* a modern daily driver with 4 wheel abs disc brakes and stability control. It's a tank whose idea of safety is in crushing the other car.
When I got it, the AC was not functional and would've cost more to repair than the entire car is worth, so I removed most of the components as it makes the car far more pleasant to work on. Kept the important, hard to find pieces.
Car runs and drives well, but is NOT a finished car. Examples: passenger front window, heater blower, radio bezel, shift indicator, little things like this all could use work.
Car was originally a gloss black that someone overpainted with a matte black; interior seems to have been redone. Some bumper trim missing. Just a fun, inexpensive car to work on that's fun to drive -- no more than that.
Email me for the entire log of work done, andplease ask any questions.
- New: spark plugs; radiator cap; PCV valve & filter & grommets; starter (mini ACDelco type) & fusible links; fuel filter.
- Replaced throttle sensor & O2 sensor, both connectors & wiring.
- Flushed and replaced coolant with Prestone Low Tox (propylene glycol); new thermostat.
- New rear brakes (both side drums, cylinders and all parts) & suspension coil springs & shocks.
- New front brakes (both side calipers, brake hoses) & suspension shocks
- New alternator
- New tranny speedo gear housing.