1973 Brewster Green Pontiac Trans Am
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 73000
- Color: Brewster Green
- Engine size: 455
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: T-56
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Pontiac Trans Am
1972 455 Engine
- 750 vacuum Holley, Summit HEI, Single plane intake, Edelbrock mech fuel pump, aluminum radiator, single wire alternator...
T-56 Wide Ratio Overdrive 6 Speed (American Powertrain) Transmission
- Hydraulic Clutch, steel bell housing, complete American Powertrain installation kit (reverse lights and clutch interrupter switch work)...
Moser 12 Bolt Third member
- 3.73 Tru-Trac Posi, Disc brakes...
-BMR torsion bar rear suspension, QA1 coil overs, QA1 front upper/lower control arms with QA1 coil overs, new quick ratio steering box, C6 Corvette front brakes, 17 X 9 Classic Industries Rally 2 wheelsw/ 275/40Z Falken tires, weld in sub-frame connectors, forward sub-frame cross connector, poly body bushings....
- Everything replaced or refurbished (aftermarket "retro" radio works intermitted), it's an a/c car but needs the system replaced (compressor, dryer, hoses), added factory style 3 point retractable seat belts, power windows work (drivers side has scratches out of sight line), car has been completely rewired from the LED H4 headlights to the programmable LED taillights (American Autowire kit)
- NO RUST ANYWHERE! Paint job is good but has some air bubbles in it, all bezel/lenses replaced with new/refurbished, all glass intact with no chips or cracks...
The car is a great driver as is or keep upgrading it!!!